Let's be more kind to each other.
During the recent weeks/months, especially in the AMA's in Off-Topic, I've seen a lot of hostility against each other with people swearing at each other and generally being very disrespectful.

It's hard to combat rudeness like this, but we should all atleast try to anyway. This makes the community seem like a really bad place for new players, something that it really shouldn't.

Having a bad day is completely fine but please, try to keep your aggression to yourself. We all have bad days. They are annoying, they can come suddenly and they are very frequent for some. As said, let's try to keep this out of the game; being rude to others can just ruin their day as well and it doesn't solve your problem in the slightest.

I don't have any very good solutions to this ever-growing problem, so if anyone has any ideas, feel free to post them in this thread.

EDIT: I was also thinking if we could have a "Rants"-subforum in Discussions.
The following 5 users Like Emil's post:
  • zwippen, mintblackbeard, Ceddyhmra, Hunterr, sebasti161
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
I warned you before and told you to stop provoking Kimo.

Warned.

-Jan
(05-01-2016, 03:19 PM)wow.wow Wrote: Well that's a good idea, but people like Kimo can't take a joke and start a flame war. And the thing is that sometimes the FL shit makes my day.

Most people on here are from the Americas and Europe. Kimo is from Egypt which has a completely different culture and therefore find other things funny.
I entirely agree. There is way too much hate and hostility here. Sadly, the majority of Fearless have / will begin or partake in a flame at some point. This could be for many reasons, IRL or within fearless or because of another member.

Hate and arguments will never stop. It's a fact.

But... It can be reduced. Please everyone just think of everyone as a friend and if you can't see them as a friend then don't talk to them.

Think before you speak.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Emil
The only reason why there's hate and flame wars is the fact that some people take into that. If you don't like it in my opinion, just don't even engage in one. Just ignore what they're trying to do or what's going on.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
-Support
-Support. Hostility makes things funnier Cheese
(05-01-2016, 03:32 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 03:19 PM)wow.wow Wrote: Well that's a good idea, but people like Kimo can't take a joke and start a flame war. And the thing is that sometimes the FL shit makes my day.

Most people on here are from the Americas and Europe. Kimo is from Egypt which has a completely different culture and therefore find other things funny.
Its not because he is from Egypt. A lot of people are from Europe, since i am from Bulgaria can't I understand the jokes. There are people from Africa who are way more different, but understand the jokes and laugh at them.
(05-01-2016, 06:58 PM)wow.wow Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 03:32 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:

Its not because he is from Egypt. A lot of people are from Europe, since i am from Bulgaria can't I understand the jokes. There are people from Africa who are way more different, but understand the jokes and laugh at them.

What I meant was that he may not have the same form of humor. Anyway, let's try not to turn this into an argument, I was referring to the community as a whole, not only Kimo.
+Support

I sometimes laugh at your jokes Fox, but sometimes they are insulting or are just stupid( not meaning that YOU are stupid, just your jokes )
The following 1 user Likes Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • Emil