Unblacklist request
Your name:AerithuL

Your blacklist ID: 77282

Steam ID:
[b]STEAM_0:1:78797610
[/b]

Reason:BRA (70773) - RDM, random raid

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL] Infernaw

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:   Idk what I did but I was yestrdaay on server for  15 min and then I left I didnt raid nobody and I didnt base at all If I did can u pls show me some evidence thx.
It appeared you killed me according to the logs a few days ago. I created a BR for someone else and it turned out you were the one who killed me. Infernaw blacklisted you for that.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=70773
His reason was that he was demoted by the president, a demoted officer wouldnt grab a shotgun and gun down ex-collegues and the president, so in my opinion this should be classed as FailRP.

: I didnt use shotgun for atleast 1 month also most of the time Im playing as Corleone,Rebel or Criminal
Well, I mean, it's pretty clear what weapon you used here:
v2d
[16:56:12]
AerithuL
(STEAM_0:1:78797610)
Killed: [FL:RP] Baskingner (STEAM_0:0:63153822) using weapon_mad_m3

So why did you kill him?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
How Im suposted to remember osmething what happend month ago rly ? he dont even have video he only got screen also with wrong name..
Unless you got any evidence or decent background story to back up the fact you did not kill him with invalid reason this UBR is going to get denied.
I do remember to situation pretty wel and to be entirely fair i highly doubt that Aerithul killed me on purpose. Wvortel (the guy i wrote a BR request on) shot me and the president while i was talking to Aerithul at slums.

I THINK that Aerithul tried to assist me with killing Wvortel and accidently killed me in the process. I dont know for sure though but once again, it just sounds weird that Aerithul would kill me right after we had a nice conversation.

Note: Neither Wvortel or Aerithul random raided, im sorry if it looked that way from my BR. I never tried to accuse either of random raiding, just RDM.
I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and remove the ban then.

Approved.