The Purple Enforcer unban request :(
Your name: The Purple Enforcer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79341997

Your ban ID: 71343

Banned by: [FL] Avgar

Reason: Bypassing afk kick timer

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Look i see why you would ban me, other people could join the server, obstructing area, un-realistic and so on i understand. The reason though why i am typing this is because i am stupid. I do this all the time in Counter Strike: Global Offensive. It is a habit as i go to eat dinner and with the console in Garry's mod i just went ahead and did it without batting an eye when my parents called me for a stupid outing to a restaurant (That Sucked).

However, I think the ban is unfair. A whole month for a stupid mistake that i made. I was spinning in the public eye right next to the car storage that anyone could see. Someone could have said, an admin could have come over and easily kick me. But instead i get a whole month ban. Last time i got a 3 month ban i tried to appeal and nothing came of it. I stuck out my ban and it took a WHILE and it really sucked. I can't go through with another 1 month ban. I look at other AFK ban's and example i could find was "HeroZ | Spectrum Bypassing AFK Timer with Exploit // Extended by Spear 10 day, 19 hour." Why does he only get 10 days that was EXTENDED while i get a month!!!!!!

Look please. I'm on my knees and begging please un-ban or at the very least shorten my ban. Thanks for reading this long thread, it's long for a reason, because i really do care about this server and i play a lot. I recently payed my friend to donate because i don't have access to a credit card, that is how dedicated i am to this server. I have a lot of fun on there and i can't be banned for a month Sad
-Involved-

Hullo, The Purple Enforcer Smile

Chicken Coup was banned for the exact same reason, for the exact same period of time. (You can see his UBR here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...icken+coup ).

As Avgar stated in that thread, he and others have permanently banned players before for bypassing the AFK timer. Your punishment isn't nearly as bad as what others have received. The system is there for a reason.
(04-29-2016, 11:06 PM)Toxin Wrote: -Involved-

Hullo, The Purple Enforcer Smile

Chicken Coup was banned for the exact same reason, for the exact same period of time. (You can see his UBR here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...icken+coup ).

As Avgar stated in that thread, he and others have permanently banned players before for bypassing the AFK timer. Your punishment isn't nearly as bad as what others have received. The system is there for a reason.

So what does this mean? Is my request denied? Please don't decline it. I am happy to take a two week ban or what ever it takes. Just not a month. I really quite badly don't want to be banned for another month. (Don't be stupid and reduce it by a day please) I know why the system is there and i acknowledged it in my request. That has got to count for something right?

(Yes i know i look desperate... That's because i am)
As others have been permanently banned previously for the exact same offense, you are lucky you got 1 month.

In the famous words of Avgar,

(04-30-2016, 12:04 AM)Hitman Wrote: As others have been permanently banned previously for the exact same offense, you are lucky you got 1 month.

In the famous words of Avgar,

So there is really nothing i can do? What is the point of this unban service/shorten sentence service anyway if i was "lucky for the punishment i got."

"If we become any more lenient than this then players would feel safe abusing this, therefore your unban request is denied." Whats the point of having an unban serivce then? If you can't be more lenient, there is not much reason to have an unban service in the first place. Incase people abuse!!!! Oh Gosh! That's the reason you put people like Avgar. To moderate so people don't abuse. All they do at the moment of follow a stupidly strict criteria so hardly anyone gets unbanned.

I can find a cases where you have been lenient because your admins may have made a mistake or felt you deserved the wrong punishment.

1)Your name: Tempah-

Why I should be unbanned:

First of all, me asking someone if they are retarded isn't direct player disrespect. I didn't call him retarded, I asked him. Tomo damaged me using his admin laser and was refusing to heal me. I was just wondering why it was taking him so long.

Now if you decide that I was actually disrespecting him enough to ban me then you need to understand that respect works both ways. He walked off when I was trying to explain the lag their home was causing, and then he later tells my friend to stfu. If he has no intention of showing me respect then neither do I.

And if you still are desperate to find a reason to ban me, 12 hours for saying one thing is beyond extreme. It just seems like you're just trying to find any reason at all to ban me. I feel like I am being mistreated just because you aren't happy with how we acted during a previous incident. I asked a damn question, how is that a reason to ban me for 12 hours?

Avgar: A 12 hour ban is actually quite rare, but alright, I'll lift the ban, but keep it on record. You've served 10 hours of your sentence *Really... That "But alright" proves my point very well*

2)Your name: Tekno
Reason: Exploiting The Clan system almost 1 year ago
Why we should unban you:

Hello fearless,

All this happened about a year ago, I used the glitch only a couple times and got a total of 200k ingame money by using the glitch. I regret using the glitch and I'd love to play on fearless again since there is no server like it. I saw Rudy got unbanned from using the glitch, and I would also love to play again, even if my inventory gets whiped.
If there is any questions or arguments, feel free to ask

Awestruck Bullet: As said in Rudy's unban request. This happened a while ago and people change.
*People change!!! If that is not lenient then i don't know what is. I would not be surprised if you rebuttal and say i don't anyway.*

So... You can be more lenient and already have. Now. Reconsider my request. Compare whatever answer you give to the cases i present to the one you type up and give me.

And don't add insult to injury and add to my sentence. Been banned too long as it is.
I Personally think that 1 Month is a bit extreme for someone who was only a citizen at the time, if it was president, then yeah he was doing it to not lose his role. but as a citizen i'm sure he did it because maybe his computer loads into the server, i don't know. I've seen people get shorter bans for mass RDM and tazing everyone in sight. it makes no sense how an offence so little can get a huge ban of 1 month.

At least have negotiate with other admins and try help this guy out, his luck hasn't been great so far with recently donating as well.

-Matt
You see, we can be more lenient and we are.

However, how are you any better than Chicken Coup or others that have been banned for longer than a month for the very same thing? If I remember correctly, you were a mechanic when I saw you, so you were taking up a spot that could otherwise have been used for RP.

Furthermore, if this is such a habit I find it unlikely that it's the first time you've done it. Many people tend to bypass the afk timer while contra farming, for example. I don't assume you did as well, however, you donated and are now saying it like it should somehow influence our judgement, which we do not do. Furthermore, if you just came back from a three month ban, you should be a lot more careful with breaking rules.
I dont see any reason for the ban to be shortened seeing as countless others have received way longer bans for this type of rule breaking.
After having come back after a 3 month ban, you really should be more careful and follow the rules accordingly.

There's a reason there is an AFK timer, you were well aware of this.
It is only common sense to not bypass it as it specifically states it in the rules.

Denied.