unban request
Your name: raybow1993

Your ban ID: 4372

Why we should unban you:

well i was a police officer doing my job then some rebel decided to steel my police car and start to drive off, and what's happened to me in the past i have been shot at, so i decided to shoot at him. with that happening he crashed into a lamp post got out the car and started to run, so i tazered him then a car came speeding round the corner and ran him over ( not my fault really ) hen another rebel member drove into me and pinned me up against a wall with his car on purpose, i couldn't move, so i shot at him which i also thought was allowed for assaulting a police officer. while i was stuck in the corner a admin flew over moved the car then banned me ? i didn't think i did anything wrong.
Unban request rejected. You did something wrong.

If somebody is stealing your car you don't instantly shoot him, in real life you get arrested for stealing a car, so if you are a cop and your car is being stolen give out a warrant.
Then start looking for the suspect and arrest him, there are more cops so they can help you. This is what cops do, also called RP on the server, not DM.

Killing people, or even trying to kill them for stealing your car is a reason enough to issue a ban.