Removal of warrant notice on HUD
+support

I was raiding a guys a house. Got the warrant destroyed his contra as I was leaving he was standing outside the door waiting for me with two other guys and they just blasted me with galils as soon as I stepped out.

To me that would have been metagaming. Apparently it isnt though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Huge -support
BIG OL' +SUPPORT
Yes, this is a nice addition that adds an element to our gamemode that I would appreciate. IRL you would only find out the police were after you several hours later when your face was on tv on the 10o'clock news or something.. After a few minutes, I agree then a player should be notified he has warranted as it would take him a bit of time to find that information out whether it be from friends and family or on the news.. the only other way it could be done is if he has a mole inside informing him..
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
+ Support
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(04-29-2016, 03:11 PM)Puffinator301 Wrote: Huge  -support

Reason for the -support?
stupid signature keeps breaking
+support
-Support
+Support
-Support

Most cops are stupid and forget to remove your warrant when they are done with you. Having the notification at the top of the screen reminds you "oh shit I need that removed."

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Arkten
-Support