Need Help about Recording!!!
I don't have a Nvidia or AMD graphics card ( Sad ) but I use the Windows 10 Game DVR. It's kinda shit compared to the other ones but it creates zero lag and has fairly good quality. If you have Windows 10, just press Win+Alt+R to start recording. A HUD should pop up saying you are recording but if it doesn't, right click on Garry's Mod in the Steam library, properties, then set launch options and enter "-windowed -noborder". That should work.

Hope I helped!

(if your intel cpu is good enough use OBS with quick sync)

"why is it darkrp anyway? why not orangerp or something" - [FL:RP] nico 2k16
Yes i got GeForce experience
ShadowPlay is your best option if you have an NVIDIA GPU. Else, I typically use Bandicam. Not sure about how it's use on resources is. Only downside is the watermark on the videos but if you use it only for things like player reports its all good.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I use Bandicam. It's fairly decent, however if you record for long periods of time it can slow down your PC as the files can easily be over a few gigs (if you record on full size).

https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/
(04-27-2016, 05:57 PM)Robbtja Wrote:
(04-27-2016, 05:46 PM)GreekAssasin Wrote: I got GT 730 and my pc saying tha he cant support shadow play

Do you have GeForce Experience?
If you don't know: 1. click on the windows symbol in the right corner and search "GeForce Experience".(windows 7)

why would he get that? Some graphics cards simply don't support shadowplay. As Remie1529 already stated, shadowplay requires a gtx 650 or higher. Same rule applies to every serie after 600 too. In 700 series shadowplay requires a gtx 750 or higher too.
The following 1 user Likes Joulle's post:
  • remie1529
Answered