GHOSTK1LL3R | Ask me Anything
why post an unban request and say you don't want to be unbanned?
You like memes?
Pepsi or Coke?

Favorite Pizza Topping?

Lays (Walkers) or Doritos?

Favorite Food?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Favourite Weapons to use on FL?
why you abandon this?

What do you think about me?
(04-26-2016, 09:28 AM)wow.wow Wrote: Why were you banned?

I was banned for stating 'I would get all the admins to resign' which is a 'breach' of tos 1.2.

(04-26-2016, 09:31 AM)Insert Wrote: In which City do you live?

London

[/quote]

How do you view me? Bring on the brutal honesty of GHOST

You was a nice person when I met you originally. However, once you acquired mod/admin you then stopped talking to myself and cut off some of your friends and only started talking to Pinky/Rickets/Obay and a few others.
[/quote]

(04-26-2016, 10:11 AM)Baskingner Wrote: What do you think of me?

Now that you've become inactive from playing on the FL servers you've stopped kiss-assing and you've started to actually state your opinion.

Why did you have no interest in persuing an unban? That doesnt really sound like the Ghost i've seen the past few months.

Prior to acquiring the ban I had told myself that I would stop playing Fearless for 2-3 months because of how awful it's got. Then the perm came through and I decided that I would just keep the perm ban and appeal it in a few months time. I hope that when I come back Soul has realized what is killing FL and actually fixes it. If not, then I doubt you'll see me on FL for a while.

(04-26-2016, 11:25 AM)Cookiro Wrote: why post an unban request and say you don't want to be unbanned?

At the point of posting the unban I thought I'd deal with the unban right there. However, I decided I'd keep the perm which would give me time to focus on my exams that are coming up.

(04-26-2016, 02:09 PM)BlueHeartViper Wrote: You like memes?

Not really.

(04-26-2016, 02:46 PM)Reebs Wrote: Pepsi or Coke?

Neither, hate both.

Favorite Pizza Topping?

Pepperoni
Lays (Walkers) or Doritos?

Neither, hate both.
Favorite Food?

Peaches/Strawberries.

(04-26-2016, 02:54 PM)Njperry50 Wrote: Favourite Weapons to use on FL?

Galil is a good choice for medium range. AK good for getting the lucky 70hp headshots. I also love no-scoping with the AWP. Very effective as you can take 30HP per shot to the body and 50 to the head

(04-26-2016, 10:37 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: why you abandon this?

define 'this'.

What do you think about me?

You seem to spam the fourms a lot with information that I don't really care about. Equally, your name is REALLY pissing me off. Change your name make it like 'Kimmo'; it sounds a lot better than your current name.
Will you get unbanned?
(04-27-2016, 08:26 AM)wow.wow Wrote: Will you get unbanned?

Depends if the admin team want to keep me banned.
(04-27-2016, 08:12 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 09:28 AM)wow.wow Wrote: Why were you banned?
I was banned for stating 'I would get all the admins to resign' which is a 'breach' of tos 1.2.

Correction:
GHOSTK1LL3R was banned for stating that, and I quote: 'Hopefully if we terrorize them enough they'll start resigning'. They, in this case, meaning the administrators.

Thread closed as player has been suspended from the forums and will not be able to reply.
Re-Opened per request.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]