GHOSTK1LL3R | Ask me Anything
Ghost here, I thought i'd do an AMA as it's seems quite interesting the questions that can be asked.

Any questions to personal will not be responded to so keep that in mind.

p.s. I will answer it honestly so if you're going to ask a question which is about how I view you don't expect to be fake. Smile

GHOSTK1LL3R
Fearless Community Member
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Insert, Captain Barry
Whats your favorite food?
Whats your favorite fast food chain?
What do you think about me?
When did you first play FL?
Why dont you ever go on v33x?
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
Why did you take the piss out of me for doing an AMA when you've just made one yourself?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-26-2016, 08:17 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Why did you take the piss out of me for doing an AMA when you've just made one yourself?

Mr Awestuck do you have proof of this allegation?
(04-26-2016, 08:15 AM)Insert Wrote: Whats your favorite food?

Peaches, I do like some peaches.

Whats your favorite fast food chain?

I honestly prefer not to eat from Fast food chains but if I am going to I love Five Guys.

What do you think about me?

Hmm, I've seen your name appear a fair few times on the forums but you haven't made a big enough impression on me for me to give you a proper explanation of what I think of you.

When did you first play FL?

It would of been in 2012 when me and my mates were looking for a server where we could piss around and enjoy ourselves.

Why dont you ever go on v33x?

I used to go on V33X at around 300-400 hours. At that point there was agressiveRP for days and you would have commonly defending the jails as a security guard with the dictator down the hallway. However, overtime agressiveRP on V33x has died down and with the increase of players on the server I am lucky to be hitting 15-20 FPS which impairs my ability to aim as precisely as I would want to. Due to these reasons you would have commonly found me on V2D.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Insert
How do you view me?

Did Kippsee being called chippsee make his chance of moderator to 0?

When did you start playing FL and why?

Do you think Kippsee and kimmypooh would be a good couple?

Who would you say the best staff member FL has ever had?

Did you know Grimsby is one of the best places to live?

Will our faction be big?

What do you think you will be when your older?

What is your dream for the future?

If you could go back into the past what would you change and why?

Is falcao scared of me?

Chair. Sit. Sit has three letters. Chair has four legs. 3+4=7. Seven. Eleven. Seven Eleven. Store. Superstore. Costco. Best buy. Best. Best has four letters. Buy has three letters. 4+3=7. You know what else is 3+4=7? That's right. The Chair. 7+7=14. When you are 14 years old, you are in grade eight. Grade Eight. In "The Titan's Curse" by Rick Riordan, The main character is moving to grade eight. The book is the third in the series. Illuminati has three sides. Seven is a prime number. It is only divisible by 1 and itself. 7 divided by 1=1. Illuminati has 1 eye. Chair is ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED?
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • Insert
(04-26-2016, 08:50 AM)Cox Wrote: How do you view me?

A real funny guy who I hope to keep in contact with.

Did Kippsee being called chippsee make his chance of moderator to 0?

The tale of the Chippsse is a long story filled with emotional sorrow. I feel the demise of Kippsse being the [FL:M]Kippsee was due to him not being a fake-flake. That is my personal opinion but there could be other reasons behind it.

When did you start playing FL and why?

Started playing in 2012 and was just looking for a good server for me and my mates to piss around on.

Do you think Kippsee and kimmypooh would be a good couple?

I don't see why not!

Who would you say the best staff member FL has ever had?

Jamie. The most down to earth guy and was a great asset to Fearless. Jamie knew how to make the servers enjoyable and knew how to administrate the servers properly. By far the best admin to ever have occurred on Fearless.

Did you know Grimsby is one of the best places to live?

Nope, I sure didn't.

Will our faction be big?

I sure hope so, you better not have sold the buckets. We need them to make the walls with lava and water!

What do you think you will be when your older?

I am hoping to go into Cyber Security and then to Computer Forensics Analysis after gaining experience in cyber security.

What is your dream for the future?

For Kippsee to get mod.

If you could go back into the past what would you change and why?

The biggest thing that I would want to change is doing martial arts and doing it when I was a lot younger.

Is falcao scared of me?

Falcao with his sex-tash is scared of everyone.

The end.
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Insert, Cox
Why were you banned?
In which City do you live?
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
(04-26-2016, 08:10 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: p.s. I will answer it honestly so if you're going to ask a question which is about how I view you don't expect to be fake. Smile

How do you view me? Bring on the brutal honesty of GHOST
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
What do you think of me?

Why did you have no interest in persuing an unban? That doesnt really sound like the Ghost i've seen the past few months.