Poll: Which platform will you be playing on? No fanboy wars, just a simple question. No need to comment about it neither.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PS3
21.21%
14 21.21%
X-Box 360
27.27%
18 27.27%
PC
51.52%
34 51.52%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GTA V
(01-31-2013, 09:43 PM)Verenikin Wrote: I hope that release date also counts for PC and not just for those good-for-nothing crappy consoles.

/endrant

Haters gonna hate, I'd rather get it for a console than on my PC. The GTA franchise is meant to be played on them and not some PC.
It's just not the same atmosphere.

Besides, good luck going through the first months of bug fixing and glitch occuring Cool
(01-31-2013, 10:01 PM)StillAlive Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 09:43 PM)Verenikin Wrote: I hope that release date also counts for PC and not just for those good-for-nothing crappy consoles.

/endrant

Haters gonna hate.
I'd rather get it for a console than on my PC. The GTA franchise is meant to be played on them and not some PC. It's just not the same atmosphere.

Besides, good luck going through the first months of bug fixing and glitch occuring Cool

I'll live with that if I get mods (and better graphics) in return. GTA without mods just doesn't give you the full experience Smile
If console comes first then I guess I'll be getting it for Xbox and then PC when it comes out Tounge
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • StillAlive
Aaaaaaawww

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ORaBMF4TscM
The following 2 users Like Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Verzyn, GRiiM
They said the waiting time will be worth it. So i am just happy that they officialy released a release date!
RIP in Pepperonis.
Why wont they put it on PC! WHY!!!!!

Never mind we'll get a crappy PC port at some point. Sad
(02-06-2013, 11:59 PM)MagmaKnight Wrote: Why wont they put it on PC! WHY!!!!!

Because:

1) No profit - Today anyone can download pirate version of video games
2) Specifically designed for consoles
(02-06-2013, 11:59 PM)MagmaKnight Wrote: Why wont they put it on PC! WHY!!!!!

We will get it on PC. Don't you worry.

And Tomorrow, the money that they DO earn from porting it over to PC is probably worth the pirating. They'll release it for PC.
Otherwise they know what happens...

***Piotr Verenikin slides away AK-74.***
If they release it to Steam then I'm sure they'll earn a decent profit from PC users.