Poll: Which platform will you be playing on? No fanboy wars, just a simple question. No need to comment about it neither.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PS3
21.21%
14 21.21%
X-Box 360
27.27%
18 27.27%
PC
51.52%
34 51.52%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GTA V
On gtav.com they clearly stated that the game would be realeased 68 Days after the Trailer was published.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(10-10-2012, 01:47 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 01:44 PM)Baseplate Wrote: Yeah, its obviously not from GTA V, But Rockstar game also said that the game would be realeased 68 days after the first trailer, that never happened neither.

They never said that. I demand proof, that a higher-ranked employee of 2k Games said this.

^ This again.
(10-10-2012, 01:56 PM)Baseplate Wrote: On gtav.com they clearly stated that the game would be realeased 68 Days after the Trailer was published.

They never said that. You must've read a comment or something like that.

5 reasons what you say is fallacious, and why I think it's untrue:

1. They would've written the release date at the end of the trailer, if it was so soon after

2. NONE of the trustworthy gaming outlet mentioned this, when the trailer was announced

3. The game wouldn't have been finished that quickly.

4. They wouldn't do it simply due to the lack of PR. It takes months to properly hype up a game, and I think 2K wants to get max profits.

5. No delay has been announced EVER.
(10-10-2012, 07:22 AM)Baseplate Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 06:48 AM)PrivateToast Wrote: You can start pre-order it on websites now. Can't be far away! :-)

Oh really, when Black Ops 2 got out for Pre-order it was 6-7 Months away.

I don't want to be pessimistic about it, but its not activision. Rockstar usually makes their games pre order far far from release
Even Far Cry 3 pre order 1.5 year away from release
In addition
You do realize that rockstar always makes a delay on their games to make the game quality on top (which is worth waiting)
Whatever the discussion, I am just looking forward to playing GTA.

My only experience was IV, which I hear from a lot of people was no where near as good as it's predecessors.
And I approve this message
GTA 4 was dull and grey as hell

I'd say San Andreas was and remains the best GTA ever created
Played multiplayer on PS2 with my bro for so much and passed story for at least like 15-20 times

Actually I'm gonna go play San Andreas as soon as I will get back
I have a sudden urge while we speak of it
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/372...ext-month/
http://kotaku.com/5950975/looks-like-gra...-the-press
*jaw drop*
(10-10-2012, 03:24 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: And I approve this message
GTA 4 was dull and grey as hell

I'd say San Andreas was and remains the best GTA ever created
Played multiplayer on PS2 with my bro for so much and passed story for at least like 15-20 times

Actually I'm gonna go play San Andreas as soon as I will get back
I have a sudden urge while we speak of it

Dislike !

GTA2 was da bomb my friend <3

killing Yakuza .. Stealing Zaibatsu vehicles . Helping the Loonies .. Stealing the Redneck's tank .. Using the Flamethrower on cops . Driving people around with a taxi . Punching the heck out of the Red guy .. Watching the Green guy steal cars . Losing the idiotic cops ..

Oooh the good times Smile
Gta V will be like a remake of san Andreas. :-)