Changing The Old, Outdated Server Loading Screen
(04-13-2016, 02:48 PM)Marty Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 06:49 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Maybe use an aggressive RP picture without the name of a clan in it? Would be more fair to other clans that may have wanted their name on it Wink

[Image: gejRjyp.jpg]

Problem solved lol

Nice! Can I take this and add it to the original post?
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
Let me fix it if you are going to do that I only really did this as a joke. I will edit my post with a better version.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Insert
+Support

A slideshow of images from aggressive to passive, to different jobs being played out would be cool and can show all features!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • JackZ
This is a roleplay server, I don't see why agressiveRP isn't showed on the loading screen.
There you go, fixed it can be done with or without the logo on the front.

[Image: WfLfKSR.jpg]
(04-13-2016, 03:05 PM)Marty Wrote: There you go, fixed it can be done with or without the logo on the front.

[Image: WfLfKSR.jpg]

Might want to lighten up the Fearless Logo, would look better
+support
I had it lighter but if it is too light it wont fit in with the rest of the photo, I can have a play about with it though.

Tweaked slightly

[Image: XTZn4Q2.jpg]
Definitly +support!

(04-13-2016, 12:33 PM)Jipz Wrote: +support, but please no loading music, I hate it and it annoys the shit out of me

When there was loading music, you could disable it ingame.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Insert
+Support
I don't know if these exact images would be good but I'm up for updating them and maybe showcasing cool features from our servers like the new fireman roles, agressiverp and maybe some other things.. also I think that the rate at which they change should be adjusted as well as I don't know if its just me but the pictures change so fast you cant even read em
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Insert