ask kimo anything!
(04-20-2016, 04:13 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 11:47 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: i also am homophobic

That's because you're a backwards thinking prick.

Warn me I don't care - people like him are the problem with this planet, and they need to be told what they really are.. Backwards thinking wankers.
Openly admitting to being homophobic? Cool, I'll openly admit that you're an arsehole.

As much as I fully agree with you Deer, a warning has been issued.

Any more flames from anyone will be extinguished with my almighty fire extinguisher. Be nice peeps.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
You can extinguish me any day, baby
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 4 users Like Nuka's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Tomo, Grunt, Alfred

Warn me I don't care - people like him are the problem with this planet, and they need to be told what they really are.. Backwards thinking wankers.
Openly admitting to being homophobic? Cool, I'll openly admit that you're an arsehole.

Actually, people like you are the problem with this planet
I love how people like you are all about sharing opinions, but when it comes to an opinion that you dislike, you always start crying.

OT, I dislike homosexual people too, probably for other reasons, which I wont state cause I will get warned.
(04-20-2016, 06:10 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

I love how people like you are all about sharing opinions, but when it comes to an opinion that you dislike, you always start crying.

OT, I dislike homosexual people too, probably for other reasons, which I wont state cause I will get warned.

Lol Greed whatever you say mate - you're the most salty person on the forums, and you're complaining about someone else not letting people spread their opinion?

'All about sharing opinions' - ah yes, because allowing someone to be proud of being homophobic is something we should all embrace..
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Warned.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Grunt, aDisabledDeer
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Warned.
Visit my profile here.
  • aDisabledDeer, Grunt
Removed.
Visit my profile here.
  • aDisabledDeer, Grunt

is it because your dad was a bit too forward with you? Wink

luv them gay incest jokes
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 3 users Like Nuka's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Mist, Grunt
Coca Cola or Pepsi?

Lmao. I thought you were a nice person, I guess not. Please get out of this thread, and save yourself some dignity Smile.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • aDisabledDeer