ask kimo anything!
(04-20-2016, 08:35 PM)Mist Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 06:10 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 04:13 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 11:47 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: i also am homophobic

That's because you're a backwards thinking prick.

Warn me I don't care - people like him are the problem with this planet, and they need to be told what they really are.. Backwards thinking wankers.
Openly admitting to being homophobic? Cool, I'll openly admit that you're an arsehole.

Actually, people like you are the problem with this planet
I love how people like you are all about sharing opinions, but when it comes to an opinion that you dislike, you always start crying.

OT, I dislike homosexual people too, probably for other reasons, which I wont state cause I will get warned.

Lmao. I thought you were a nice person, I guess not. Please get out of this thread, and save yourself some dignity Smile.
Talk about crying over other people's opinions. 
Puss'
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
this got fucked up real quick.

I don't want homosexuality in my country, but that's not the only reason as to why i am homophobic, it's not like if i meet you in britain i will instantly call you a "bundle of sticks" because homosexuality is normal from where you come from.

i am not homophobic because i am religious, it's just because i find it disgusting, which is My OPINION.

Btw Midget, you got reported

and Coca Cola

also happy 4/20 day!
10/10 would open this thread again
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
This thread is going nowhere, both questions and the answers you provided are ridicilous and will only lead to more disrespectful replies.

Closed.