Advanced Duplicator - Deleting
Hello.

Recently, I have drawn the conclusion that it is imposible to delete Adv Dupes from now on. I open Adv Dupe and look for ways to delete and the only options are-

*Open
*Save to Server
*Open Paster Menu

So I cannot delete my old, useless duplications.
I have two questions to ask at this point.

1) Is there a way to delete them? How so? (if yes)

And secondly, is it possible for SoulRipper or any other admin to completely delete all of my dupes? If that is possible I would like it done. Im not hiding anything, yes this is actually Nubo, etc.

I just want my old stuff deleted because its all useless and stupid and just complicates things.

Thank you.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
I, too, would like some way of deleting old dupes I don't need.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Try to find the advanced duplicator directory in your gmod installation folder. I believe you have to check either "data" or "addons".

EDIT: It has been a while since I've tried this. I however know that it's .txt files you have to delete.
© Nudelholz
(10-31-2011, 09:43 AM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: Try to find the advanced duplicator directory in your gmod installation folder. I believe you have to check either "data" or "addons".

EDIT: It has been a while since I've tried this. I however know that it's .txt files you have to delete.
They will still be uploaded to the server though.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-31-2011, 09:43 AM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: Try to find the advanced duplicator directory in your gmod installation folder. I believe you have to check either "data" or "addons".

You can't delete your server side dupes from there
i have like 50 useless dupes :/
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • Noobias
I'll try to add a remove button.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, PrivateToast
/offtopic Lool at your new sig soul Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Toby's post:
  • Noobias
(10-31-2011, 02:05 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I'll try to add a remove button.

Thank you so much SoulRipper Smile
I have an answer go to the dupe you dont want click it now click server manager i think it is then click delete sorry for being a few years late
-Thanks
                       Lampman13