Br on TheGamerGuyGBR and Gidz and iixCarbonxZz
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
not warning you anymore, ill let the admins do what they think is right.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Please, Awestruck, warn me. I would love to feed more of your power-hungriness. This is ridiculous, some people on the server even saw how hypocritical and abusive you were towards us, e.g. Rustled.
Users have been warned.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-07-2016, 11:38 PM)TheGamerGuyGBR Wrote: I find it SLIGHTLY EENSY WEENSY bit coincidental that AwestuckBullet, the moderator who has been trying to get us in trouble all day and got me killed deliberately from that elevator after telling me that it was dangerous then saying 'if that is what it takes for you to learn, so be it' (Using admin powers to kill me, must be a rule on that?) is the one to instantly respond to this thread and ban all of us. Just me?

I suggest you give Awestruck the respect he deserves as a moderator instead of treating him like a piece of shit. Nobody is targeting you because quite frankly, you are not worth the time to target as there are more important things to deal with on the server.

Now, with that post, you have now been warned for the blatant disrespect shown towards Awestruck.

Moved.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator