Thrid Person Animation Bug
Title of Bug: Thrid Person Animation Bug

Description: While I was in Thrid Person, I accidently hit my Mouse 1 that punched the air and the annimation for it never went back to normal.

I found a fix for by doing /sleep then /wakeup

I don't know if this is a repeat if so put it in close section.

Thanks
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
If you hold a prop in your hands and throw it away with mouse button 1 you'll get to this punching animation clientside. This can be fixed by simply punching into the air once or doing as you said above.
(04-06-2016, 10:19 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: If you hold a prop in your hands and throw it away with mouse button 1 you'll get to this punching animation clientside. This can be fixed by simply punching into the air once or doing as you said above.

This was when I first spawned in and also happened when somebody punched me and I punched them back.

Mhm, I'll see if the same happens to me when I go online next time, I've personally only experienced this when throwing props away.
Thanks for taking your time to post a bug report Smile
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Darkside
(04-06-2016, 10:26 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Mhm, I'll see if the same happens to me when I go online next time, I've personally only experienced this when throwing props away.
Thanks for taking your time to post a bug report :)

No problem and I'll try get it on record and I'll keep this updated :)

I've had this a few times being stuck in the punch animation. However when I punched into the air it tends to rectify.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I tried this myself, and I could not re-make this "bug".
Hmm.. :/
Unable to reproduce said animation bug unless holding a prop in your hands.
Fixed/Closed

Can be fixed by punching again.
[Image: unknown.png]