SRU Ublacklist
Your name:OBAMATOOKMCYHIP

Your blacklist ID: 75846:0:114423199

Steam ID:[b]SSTEAM_0:0:114423199[/b]

Reason:12.7 Teamkilling, Mass RDM

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL] SPear

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:I think i should be unblacklisted because the reason i was doing RDM because it was total chaos and the admins did not come on and we had to kill the people to try and maintain people we tried handcuffing and tazer but that didnt do anything and all of them was breaking NLR and i did not do it for fun i was serious about keeping the server in peace and the president at the time said we could use lethal force to maintain control of the city as no admins was on we had to take matters into our own hands i hope you can see that it was not on purpose or corruption thank you.
You were breaking rule 12.7 by killing government members as SRU. You were walking around in the city mass killing citizens and government members for no reason as SRU. Therefore I took your access from SRU and weapons. The blacklist is 100% valid.

Spoiler :
Teamkilling:

OBAMATOOKMYCHIP [S.W.A.T/Fire arms Officer] has killed FeArDIstinct [Police Officer] with weapon_mad_m4

OBAMATOOKMYCHIP [S.W.A.T/Fire arms Officer] has killed FeArDIstinct [Fireman] with weapon_mad_m4

OBAMATOOKMYCHIP [S.W.A.T/Fire arms Officer] has killed McLovin [Paramedic] with weapon_mad_m4

OBAMATOOKMYCHIP [S.W.A.T/Fire arms Officer] has killed tranqheg [Fireman] with weapon_mad_m4

The one who broke NLR to come back in attempt to CDM you also got punished for his actions.

---

Quote:"we had to take matters into our own hands"

1.9 If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands (by for example arresting a player), as that counts as Backseat Administrating, and is bannable.
I spoke to OBAMATOOKMCYHIP in-game. He now understands why I gave him a blacklist.

Denied