[Unofficial] The Passers
[img]webkit-fake-url://3BB4A87C-12D4-412F-A8A4-12FCC1C35FC6/roleplay.jpg[/img]

[Image: wb065fj.png]

[Image: JCa3hv1.png]

Type of RP we do: PassiveRP
[Image: ULusLOK.png]
 Recruit,Designer,Constructor,Builder and Head

Rank ability: Recruit: Helps the designer design the kind of RP we should do and learns until upgraded
Designer: Designs all passiveRP we do and teaches Recruit people how to do it.
Constructor: Decides what the layout will look like and where we build.
Builder: Builds what the designers and constructors have put together
Owner: All of them except for Builder.

[Image: EunDVbE.png]
1.Never disrespect other members.
2.Never minge or mess around this will result in you being permanently banned from the clan.
3.Act mature during events if you don't you all be stopped from doing that certain event.
4.You can carry on with aggressiveRP outside of clan events.
5.Never get rid of others chances of earning app this will result in you getting a permeant ban from the clan.
6.Never break the clan rules.

Clan expectations:
You must have played at least 150hours in game.
You must prove you are not stupid and idiotic.
You must be helpful and kind to others.
You have to know how to use the pays gun and tool gun.
You must know the server rules.
You may only have 5bans in the last month at max.
You must attend most RPs.
All events will be announced on my page.

[Image: LNGnMOH.png]
You must leave in the comments all of this or /pm me in game with all of this.
Steam Name
Steam ID
Hours
RPP
What job you want
Why you want to join

Final:
We thank you for joining us and helping us in our RP(es) and we hope you have lots of fun doing it,if you get denied via your application we will explain a valid reason why you have been denied E.G you don't meet all the requirements or you have proven to be idiotic and stupid In-Game.Thankyou for applying.

-Sighned by Jimmy 'Gamer' Johnson
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
Looks interesting, but take a look at other clan threads and work on the formatting to make the page more attractive. Design a logo or some graphics, too. Also, remember to add the [Unofficial] tag in the topic name.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(04-03-2016, 06:40 PM)franku Wrote: Looks interesting, but take a look at other clan threads and work on the formatting to make the page more attractive. Design a logo or some graphics, too. Also, remember to add the [Unofficial] tag in the topic name.

How do i get like a fancy picture you see the small writing at the top was meant to be it but it hasn't turned up
Always good to see someone willing to start their own clan, try adding some more Information such as a history, what the clan Is going to do and some pictures.

You should also work on the layout of the thread on how Its going to look, a nice thread Is going to mabye get you members.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(04-03-2016, 06:53 PM)cool12983 Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 06:40 PM)franku Wrote: Looks interesting, but take a look at other clan threads and work on the formatting to make the page more attractive. Design a logo or some graphics, too. Also, remember to add the [Unofficial] tag in the topic name.

How do i get like a fancy picture you see the small writing at the top was meant to be it but it hasn't turned up

Upload your logo to a photo sharing site. I personally use imgur. Drag/upload your pic, copy the BBCode/Forums link here

and paste it in Tounge
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The clan looks interesting. There is of course always space for improvement, and ideas to get from other threads Wink.

Anyways, good luck with the clan.
(04-03-2016, 07:17 PM)Mist Wrote: The clan looks interesting. There is of course always space for improvement, and ideas to get from other threads Wink.

Anyways, good luck with the clan.

I got most of the idea from my buddy brian brikaas  Cheese
Interesting clan!

however you can inprove with some more pictures and such!, here is a link Nevy posted some time ago to help new clan leaders with pictures and such: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=53605

Maybe put some more information such as a background history.
Also, you could put each section (ranks, description, etc) in a more easier way to red by maybe using the BBcodes, or use the pictures i provided ealier!

Anyway, great luck on the clan in the future Smile

Kind Regards,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(04-03-2016, 07:40 PM)Jonas Wrote: Interesting clan!

however you can inprove with some more pictures and such!, here is a link Nevy posted some time ago to help new clan leaders with pictures and such: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=53605

Maybe put some more information such as a background history.
Also, you could put each section (ranks, description, etc) in a more easier way to red by maybe using the BBcodes, or use the pictures i provided ealier!

Anyway, great luck on the clan in the future Smile

Kind Regards,
What do you think now?
You have two clans at once I see. Hope you can find the time to manage and run them both successfully. Good luck.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran