[Ophyzarr] Unblacklist request
Your name: Ophyzarr/PsyZarr

Your blacklist ID: 46966, 46965, 46964 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34390547

Reason: Prop Killing

Staff member who blacklisted you: Venom

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The blacklist was placed in January 2015, and from what I've seen on the forum Venom is no longer an active member. I can't even remember the situation I got blacklisted in. I've rejoined both servers since to play with 4 of my friends who are playing within the rules, and, it's frustrating to wait 17 hours to build when I intend to play within the rules as well. I have since played a lot of role-play servers within SA-MP and GMod and personally believe I have matured as an RP player in this time.
So because Venom is no longer here you think it gets removed or what? You don't remember the reason? It clearly states for proppushing which is completely unacceptable.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
My intention by pointing out Venom, is that he may be hard to get into contact with and also to further reinforce the context of time. I actually don't remember the situation, but know myself enough to know that I'd only prop-push in a retaliatory situation, after first calling an admin (if prop-pushing was first done to me over a large amount of time).
If you don't have any form of evidence to back up your claims about the blacklist, we can't do much about it.
However, I think that 17 hours is a little bit too long.
I see you've been playing almost 7 hours since you came back, with the blacklist on, which I think is enough hours spent with the blacklist.

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]