In-game name Pvt.Fox-Club Niner
Job : Enfranchisement Of Government Disimprisionment
Map : V2D
Time : 04:00 UK TIME.

Also I know I did break FearRP but I didnt do nothing wrong 
we was just racing with boys from the city to MTL and then to
Corleones Road. I was there first and then cope came and  told me
to get out of the chair I didnt because there wasnt reason and If
i did get out he would arrest me in 1 sec.
If I ask him why hes arresting me he told me : NOTHING.
So I decide to jump inside my car and run away btw: didnt mean to 
run him over if those 2 guys didnt shoot at me I will call an
Paramedic how I always do. 

2 Guys didnt have any permision from Vice President or President to go [Undercover or how did you call it.]

Also my headset  was on my  neck so you can heard how im breathing [sorry about that].
As you stated you refused to comply with the rules and remove yourself from the chair despite having a gun pointed at you by the officer. Second, We do not have to ask the president for permission to be a private vigilante committee. We are just basically doing a citizens arrest with guns here. You had no intent in stopping after racing over the police officer. You have literally posted evidence to get yourself banned. We didn't do anything wrong. Our intentions was not to harm you, Our intentions were to take you to an SRU to get you arrested for vehicular manslaughter. To be perfectly honest I thought you were trying to run me or my partner over like 3 pin bowling.
How I say I did break FearRP but there wasnt reason this cop didnt know what to do about that u and your friend have to have permision from vp or president to go something like Undercovered or how did you call it you cant just ask S.R.U or some other cop if you can go nope.

Let admin decide.
Denied.

Closing note:

A one day ban will be issued for breaking FearRP. Regardless of how you think someone might be breaking a rule does not grant you the right to break one yourself