Player Report [FL] Hitman
Name of player: [FL] Hitman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42327352

Time in GMT: 2:03AM GMT

Server: V2D

Summary: He abused by placing a floating light in the road. When we confronted him he said it was for passive rp but when I asked if I could build a floating bridge for passive rp he said stop being a smart ass. Where is his logic here. A floating prop is a floating prop. The rules are rules. Admins follow the rules just like everyone else. "6.9 All of your constructions must be realistically supported. This means no floating constructions (cameras included)." He later added a balloon to "Support it" but surly this would make it float away this promoting failrp.

Evidence:  http://imgur.com/ooVJeyA  http://imgur.com/1HtzDvY
Someone was singing and I placed a lamp to give him a nice background. I did nothing wrong and It doesn't surprise me to see yourself come on the server and immediately try to start shit. I would expect better.

I don't need to defend myself further.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
-WITNESS-

The way you spoke to Hitman during the time made it seem as though you were trying to provoke him. We were all there having a nice time, not getting in anybody's way whatsoever.
I Was there too, and Hitman was just giving The singer, Tawxen, a nice backround and when little big horn confronted hitman about it hitman realised his mistakes and put a baloon to support it.
Who the f*ck cares?
He clearly did it to improve the passive role play environment.
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.
You should place this under admin abuse not player report
Why would you post a player report for such a stupid thing? Hitman was having some fun, allowing the singer to have a much more peaceful atmosphere. If you have not realised, it's a SEMI-serious roleplay server.
You do realize that if an admin is in your opinion abusing you or some else then do it on the admin forums not here.
Although I am sure Hitman appreciates the fact you'd defend him, please refrain from posting on this report unless you are directly involved.
Yes, Little Big Horn, you are right. Floating contraptions are not allowed.

However, what Hitman has done, I would never punish anyone for. It offered no advantage to any raiding parties (as floating builds or cameras would), it was a single light and not some contraption and eventually was adjusted to have a balloon keep it up in the air. While unorthodox and perhaps looking a little silly, it certainly did not promote FailRP. If our server was a SeriousRP™ and not Semi Serious RP®, then maybe, just maybe I'd see more concern with this.

But for now, I hope whoever Hitman was pointing the light at enjoyed the spotlight.

Denied.
Player committed an utterly minuscule breach of the rules, nothing worthy of punishment and done only for the good of another player's RP.