HELP! PC freezes at the End of Download screen ( server loading screen)
Sometimes when im trying to join server ( usually v33x ) My pc Freezes at the end of loading screen ( example : downloading  "text"/"text"/"Text"/sc_keysv33x something like that...After that I can't do anything, I need to restart my PC...

PLS HELP!
(03-27-2016, 10:51 AM)Rewz Wrote: Sometimes when im trying to join server ( usually v33x ) My pc Freezes at the end of loading screen ( example : downloading  "text"/"text"/"Text"/sc_keysv33x something like that...After that I can't do anything, I need to restart my PC...

PLS HELP!
What are the specs of your pc?
  • Do you have all of the content packs downloaded from the workshop?
  • Have you tried downloading the content pack from the website?
  • Have you tried reinstalling Garry's Mod?
  • Have you tried removing all of your  Garry's Mod addons?
[Image: lqXMqKP.png]
4gb ram, Intel pentium 2020M 2.40ghz, AMD Radeon HD 8750...

I have all the contents
I have downloaded every content from Webpage
I tryed reinstaling aswell
I tryed removing every addons in gmod
I still have the same problem.

Try connecting to v2d and see if you can join.

When I tried to join, after restarting my PC a couple times, I just left me PC connected and soon enough I connected into the server. Either try v2d or when connecting just don't touch your mouse or keyboard until you get in.

Hope this helps Smile
I get stuck on portal/hat

So I just disabled server downloads for the time being as I already have all the content.
[Image: giphy.gif]
This sometimes happens to me, Usually if you just wait it will begin to cooperate again, allowing you to play. It can take a while to unfreeze, but it should eventually.

If it happened do the following
Try and use the windows key
ALT + Tab at the same time
CTRL + ALT + DELETE at the same time

If these work, open task manager and close HL2 or Gmod.
try starting the game on window mode start up task manager and join the server you will see a process named (awesomium) back to my old pc when my gmod would freeze i would click on the awesomium tab and ended all process trees and it let me join sometimes. hope this helps.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge