Gmod Crashing When joining to v33x server.
Hello!
My Garry's Mod crashes, without any error messages, when joining to rp_evocity_v33x server.  However, Singleplayer on this map works just fine. Also, rp_evocity_v2d Works just fine. Any ideas, how i could fix this problem?

Thank you for reading.

EDIT 3.4.2016 12:20 pm
 Now, my game crashes, when i try to join rp_evocity_v2d server.  Also, rp_evocity_v33x map, does not work on singleplayer anymore. However, v2d still works on singleplayer.

EDIT 3.4.2016 12:34 pm.
After re-starting my pc, v33x map worked on singleplayer.

EDIT 3.4.2016 14:30 pm
I've started getting Engine errors, when joining to v33x server.
"Failed to lock index buffer in CMeshDX8::LockIndexBuffer"
v2d gives this erros also, but not everytime.
Still, cant join any FL server.
1. Try to refresh your Game Cache
2. Re-Install the server content.
3. Try to Delete any unwanted add-ons, that may have been recently installed.

IF THIS DOESN'T WORK, WAIT FOR FURTHER REPLY. OR VISIT FACE PUNCH WEBSITE.

Hope i could help

FL:RP Ashley.
-Delete unneeded addons.
-Lower your settings (video)
-Load the map on singleplayer before joining
Bump, help not yet received.
1) When Steam is up, Right click Gmod, Properties, Local -> Verify integrity of game cache.

2) Start a singleplayer game, when on it make a direct connect to the desired FL server.
it happened to me with my old computer as it did not have enough ram or processor to run the game, can you tell me how much ram your pc has and Add me on steam? I have a Gmod booster I used on that pc and it helped my Fps by a lot maybe when you join since most computers freeze it crashes as it cannot handle. follow this steps: http://www.kdgaming.org/forum/m/26772030...ance-boost
I used this booster and it improves your Fps by a lot maybe that is the issue, hope it helps.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge