Cookiro
Name of player: Cookiro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42606324

Time in GMT: 20:20

Server: V2D

Summary: I was trespassing in  Nexus looking to get arrested and get in some trouble for a bit of a laugh and I was caught by the VP Cookiro he was body-blocking me purposley just to call SRU and get them to come arrest me I believe this is against the rules and I have a screenshot of him doing it.

Evidence:I couldn't upload it so here is a link to the pic if you want me to upload it please tell me how http://imgur.com/pvCNkkW
You were trespassing in the nexus looking to get arrested?

So you were basically baiting?

You must know that THAT is against the rules.

As for body blocking, there is no specific rule for that, unless you held a gun to the VP and he didn't abide by FearRP, what he did was not against the rules.
(04-02-2016, 07:50 PM)Avgar Wrote: You were trespassing in the nexus looking to get arrested?

As for body blocking, there is no specific rule for that, unless you held a gun to the VP and he didn't abide by FearRP, what he did was not against the rules.
I wasn't looking to get arrested I worded that incorrectly. My friend was inside the nexus taking the president hostage at that point so I was looking to go up there.
(04-02-2016, 07:50 PM)Avgar Wrote: You were trespassing in the nexus looking to get arrested?

Also regarding him not breaking rules first I believe that the garage was propblocked and I was not able to get out anywhere so what he was doing I assumed was breaking the rules
Why would you completely change your story like that?

I'm sorry, but 'wording it incorrectly' would be to say the same thing, but differently. While your two statements completely contradict each other. What is the name of your friend? I assume there would be evidence of him hostaging the president as well as PM evidence as to how you found out about him hostaging the president.

You mentioned nothing about the prop block in your OP, nor did you provide evidence of it. All I see is an image of the VP, radioing for the SRU to arrive.
(04-02-2016, 07:58 PM)Avgar Wrote: Why would you completely change your story like that?

I'm sorry, but 'wording it incorrectly' would be to say the same thing, but differently. While your two statements completely contradict each other. What is the name of your friend? I assume there would be evidence of him hostaging the president as well as PM evidence as to how you found out about him hostaging the president.

You mentioned nothing about the prop block in your OP, nor did you provide evidence of it. All I see is an image of the VP, radioing for the SRU to arrive.

The name of my friend is Wingham I don't remeber recieving any evidence apart from SRU shouting that the VP is being hostaged and one of someone else in I believe our clan saying that it was Larry ( Wingham) doing it.
(04-02-2016, 07:58 PM)Avgar Wrote: Why would you completely change your story like that?

And also I didn't metion that the garage was prop block as I thought that the evidence was enough to prove he was breaking rules but now he is not I guess as it is not against the rules so I will metion that now
Are you serious? The garage was not prop blocked at all, it had a perfectly working keypad along with a fading door. Please do not lie in the courthouse.
(04-02-2016, 10:24 PM)Cookiro Wrote: Are you serious? The garage was not prop blocked at all, it had a perfectly working keypad along with a fading door. Please do not lie in the courthouse.

I'm not lieing in the courthouse plus you never owned it, it was Robert at that current point with no keypads
There were 2 keypads.