Donator forum group
(07-28-2010, 10:32 PM)Highwayman Wrote: I dont get this. Today me (Highwayman) and my friend (Irresponsible Penguin) both donated to you. but as we were donating we came to the point of paying. And paid successfuly! yet we did not encounter the page where we must put in our steam id or steam name.
This might have had something to do with us both using existing pay pal accounts. But because of this we have not received donator status on the server itself.
Please help thanks. :S

Hey dude! Smile
This is a really easy question.
Reason you haven't got it, is because the superadmin, in this case SoulRipper, most do it manually.
You posted here, wich is correct, then just wait for him to log on and get your donator stuff. Smile
(07-28-2010, 11:33 PM)gYsteZ Wrote:
(07-28-2010, 10:32 PM)Highwayman Wrote: I dont get this. Today me (Highwayman) and my friend (Irresponsible Penguin) both donated to you. but as we were donating we came to the point of paying. And paid successfuly! yet we did not encounter the page where we must put in our steam id or steam name.
This might have had something to do with us both using existing pay pal accounts. But because of this we have not received donator status on the server itself.

Hey dude! Smile
This is a really easy question.
Reason you haven't got it, is because the superadmin, in this case SoulRipper, most do it manually.
You posted here, wich is correct, then just wait for him to log on and get your donator stuff. Smile

thanks man Cheese
No Problem. Smile

Okay, to verify you both donated, please send me a private message with your first names and your player name.

I will give you it when I receive the message.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Hey where ıs my donatıon status? Umm.... ı donated for ... umm weeks ago. It was lıke 2000 bucks. I dont see why ı havent gotten my donatıon status?

*wrıtes on lıst: Infeltratıng donator group: done*
Soulripper can my donator be paused on 31 july on 12.00PM please ?
thanks in advance
I shall tell you when it should be undone (:
-Signature removed-
I donated $2.50 for 50K
Hey FrontierJustice, SoulRipper is in-game now. Go Go Go!
(06-07-2010, 02:38 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Our forum has a group that is made for Donators, so they got recognized as people that donated for the Fearless Community.

Did you donated post it here, I will check it, and give you the donator rank. Smile
ok i donated if u need my eamil is -snipped-Cool

Edit by soul: You don't want your e-mail spammed I guess? Wink