Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Add a New Supercar to Fearless
Tbh it would be great to add all of them, I mean this isn't 2008 anymore. Literally nobody here appreciates the golden "Low Content" Rule that soulripper made in 2008.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
+Support
What would happen if 2 or all of the cars have the same vote amount?
Kind Regards
(04-07-2016, 11:34 PM)Demonic Wrote: What would happen if 2 or all of the cars have the same vote amount?

Most likely the same if only one car comes out on top.....

Nothing.

Spoiler :
Sorry not sorry

[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-08-2016, 12:01 AM)Marty Wrote:
(04-07-2016, 11:34 PM)Demonic Wrote: What would happen if 2 or all of the cars have the same vote amount?

Most likely the same if only one car comes out on top.....

Nothing.

Spoiler :
Sorry not sorry

Haha xD lol I swear to god I loled so hard xD. Probably true though, at the last moment theyl probably change plans and not add cars.
Kind Regards
IT would be cool to see the BMW replaced. For 1 million dollars, it's awful. The interior isn't modeled well and its just not as defined as the cheaper vehicles. replace it with the McLaren P1 or something, with the same handling.
(04-08-2016, 12:50 PM)Chicken Coup Wrote: IT would be cool to see the BMW replaced. For 1 million dollars, it's awful. The interior isn't modeled well and its just not as defined as the cheaper vehicles. replace it with the McLaren P1 or something, with the same handling.

The BMW was being remoddeled, but soulripper abandoned that project, after that the BMW was going to get replaced like a year ago where soul said itl get added in the next month or something. But hey, here we are still with that sad excuse for a BMW.
Kind Regards
The following 1 user Likes Demonic's post:
  • Coupcunt
CAn't we get all three?
+support, would be nice to see some new cars.
adding these cars will make FL look like a darkRP server.
Worst suggestion -support
The following 1 user Likes Sentinel's post:
  • Haarek