Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Add a New Supercar to Fearless
+Support for all.
-Support I Want to see normal cars in a city .. not these Buggati,lambo or these kind sports cars. because i kinda i dont want to see like in ever place only those cars.. i hope you understand the point i am saying

The following 1 user Likes Yellow's post:
  • chopchop1614
(04-01-2016, 06:52 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 06:05 PM)Dan Dan Wrote: Im My Opinion, Its The Most Realistic Looking Of The Three

How are you going to say they're not realistic when they're real cars? I suppose a race spec BMW M3 is realistic to see in the city streets isn't it. Yeah one with racing harnesses and a roll cage that rides millimeters off the ground. That's definitely realistic. 

Are they all street legal? Yes. You would see them in cities although not often.

To address any claims that the Bugatti is not something you would see in a city, get real. It's a car. Look at places  like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Monacco etc.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
To be honest I agree too much with this statement, I would rather take away the BMW and put another street-car for the same pricetag.
Currently it's a gap between 400K and 1Mill car which needs to be filled too.
There is plenty of cars to choose from.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=249144424
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.
(03-31-2016, 10:16 PM)Falcao Wrote: +Support for the Porche 918 Spyder.

I currently feel the Bugatti is too over the top as well as the Mclaren and the Porche too, but the Porche fits in better.

I have to agree with falcao the Porche is the kind of car that would just fit FL perfectly!
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
+Support.
And remove the ugly BMW
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
+support
+support for all.

Al though nerf the Bugatti a bit, so far most addons make it ridiculously fast and over exaggerate with the speeds.
(04-01-2016, 07:43 PM)PandiZz Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 06:52 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 06:05 PM)Dan Dan Wrote: Im My Opinion, Its The Most Realistic Looking Of The Three

How are you going to say they're not realistic when they're real cars? I suppose a race spec BMW M3 is realistic to see in the city streets isn't it. Yeah one with racing harnesses and a roll cage that rides millimeters off the ground. That's definitely realistic. 

Are they all street legal? Yes. You would see them in cities although not often.

To address any claims that the Bugatti is not something you would see in a city, get real. It's a car. Look at places  like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Monacco etc.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
To be honest I agree too much with this statement, I would rather take away the BMW and put another street-car for the same pricetag.
Currently it's a gap between 400K and 1Mill car which needs to be filled too.
There is plenty of cars to choose from.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=249144424

I dont know what makes you think im saying that the other two cars are not realistic............ I simply said that i prefer the porche, as from the vehicles shown by the links, i think that the Porsche looks best and "more" realistic.....

(04-01-2016, 09:54 PM)Rekket Wrote: +support for all.

Al though nerf the Bugatti a bit, so far most addons make it ridiculously fast and over exaggerate with the speeds.

The bugatti of course would not go 270 or anything like that. Maybe around the BMW speed.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Sticked for ease of access temporarily.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator