Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Add a New Supercar to Fearless
Bugatti is far too over the top imo. I can't imagine it driving around the city. It's not really suitable for CityRP and the same goes for the McLaren to an extent.

The only suitable option here for me is the Porsche so that's where my vote goes.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Falc, DreeBott
+support!
Approving on a new Super car but no remodel for the BMW or the Police car? (Or even a new one?)
Because we actually need something like that
not a new Supercar..
Still +Support i guess
Mclaren P1

+Support
(04-01-2016, 10:31 AM)DreeBott Wrote: Approving on a new Super car but no remodel for the BMW or the Police car? (Or even a new one?)
Because we actually need something like that
not a new Supercar..
Still +Support i guess

Indeed, we need new model for BMW.

Still, +Support

-Semper FI-
100% + Support
All the cars looks amazing and it'd be nice to have a change from the old supercars.
+Support For The Porsche,

Im My Opinion, Its The Most Realistic Looking Of The Three

BUT, like Dreebot says, i think there are other things that should be focused on rather than a new super car that isn't really needed at the moment.

+support for mclaren
+supprot for all if we gonna add all
(04-01-2016, 06:05 PM)Dan Dan Wrote: Im My Opinion, Its The Most Realistic Looking Of The Three

How are you going to say they're not realistic when they're real cars? I suppose a race spec BMW M3 is realistic to see in the city streets isn't it. Yeah one with racing harnesses and a roll cage that rides millimeters off the ground. That's definitely realistic. 

Are they all street legal? Yes. You would see them in cities although not often.

To address any claims that the Bugatti is not something you would see in a city, get real. It's a car. Look at places  like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Monacco etc.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Azog
(04-01-2016, 06:52 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 06:05 PM)Dan Dan Wrote: Im My Opinion, Its The Most Realistic Looking Of The Three

How are you going to say they're not realistic when they're real cars? I suppose a race spec BMW M3 is realistic to see in the city streets isn't it. Yeah one with racing harnesses and a roll cage that rides millimeters off the ground. That's definitely realistic. 

Are they all street legal? Yes. You would see them in cities although not often.

To address any claims that the Bugatti is not something you would see in a city, get real. It's a car. Look at places  like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Monacco etc.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

i once saw a wienermobile in the streets.
The following 1 user Likes edgie's post:
  • Hitman