Transit Van Problem
Title of Bug: Wont Let Me Drive My Transit

Description:Evrey time i get in to it it wont let me drive or an one els
Evidance:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111139979/screenshots#scrollTop=75
It is a common issue with the van. Whenever it happens, I usually just ask an admin to remove it. It becomes really annoying, especially when you're trying to get away from someone and it bugs out, because if they hit your car you still take damage.
Its happened to me,there are two ways to go about it.
1. Ask an admin to remove the car
2.Recconect to the server

if neither of those work i suggest using /help or ask an admin again to see what else he/she can do.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
You technically copied what toxin said, but put it in different words, /me claps.
The biggest problem is when there is no staff on Sad
This is still happening very regularly. Would like to see it fixed.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Panda
(09-24-2016, 04:39 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: This is still happening very regularly. Would like to see it fixed.

That's why I don't have the Transit anymore.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
As former developer I've tried to fix this problem multiple times. I might be able to help out a bit.

The problem is the passenger seat in the Transit. It fails to find an exit position for the seat and creates a script error. The error prevents the script from executing any further. And that's why your unable to exit the chair and get's stuck in the transit.

Note for staff: If you need help, feel free to contact me.
The following 3 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Joulle, mintblackbeard, Arkten
(03-31-2016, 03:19 AM)Doge! Wrote: Evidance Evidence:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111139979/screenshots#scrollTop=75
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN