Oliver.Burke and Death Strider
Probably B, however I am not the one seen in the video, so if punishment is made then it needs to go to ninjalab's. However we did't really raid, this is because we wanted to give the president a warning, so we caused havoc in nexus to warn him for the future.
The reason i am commenting is because i saw it and they were my friends so I was watching the whole thing, so I am a witness.
I understand your involvement. However, I'd like Death Strider to comment.

As for what you said, OliverBurke, again, why would criminals give warning to the president that he made no laws?
Because in the future he might not demote corrupt police and SRU.
Because if he won't create laws or make broadcasts or change the taxes, whats the chance of him demoting people?
(03-30-2016, 12:37 PM)OliverBurke Wrote: Because if he won't create laws or make broadcasts or change the taxes, whats the chance of him demoting people?

Does it really matter if he doesn't demote if you made a request for laws then  maybe he would of made some laws.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
Yes, it does matter because corrupt police and SRU may just random arrest and search you and why would he listen to a few criminals asking him to make laws, he wouldn't be that scared of them in real life.
(03-30-2016, 12:39 PM)cool12983 Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 12:37 PM)OliverBurke Wrote: Because if he won't create laws or make broadcasts or change the taxes, whats the chance of him demoting people?

Does it really matter if he doesn't demote if you made a request for laws then  maybe he would of made some laws.

Also he could have been busy at the time and you never know in 2mins he could of start creating laws.
(03-30-2016, 12:40 PM)OliverBurke Wrote: Yes, it does matter because corrupt police and SRU may just random arrest and search you and why would he listen to a few criminals asking him to make laws, he wouldn't be that scared of them in real life.

If you requested laws then he would if you requested a demote he probably would have done it!
If you are going AFK for a long time you shouldn't just hog a job someone else could be doing actively, also why would you take press just before going ask, it won't make you much money when there are only 20 or 30 people on.