[Unofficial][Agr] Feminist Federation
Theomenz' Application

[Image: Fuck-Gamergate.jpg]    [Image: femfreq-logo-2013.jpg]    [Image: vector-poster-we-can-do-it.jpg]
 [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  [Image: 2000px-Feminism_symbol.svg.png]  

I am a trans-gendered, African-American, lower-class, Hillary-supporting, Black Lives Matter activist woman with a masters degree in Gender Studies from the University of California: Los Angeles. Despite suffering from severe social anxiety from the fear of getting raped and the patriarchy constantly fighting against my rights as a woman, I am here to help serve the cause of Feminism with my fellow sisters-in-arms. I am ready to be an activist for those who have no voice in this patriarchal-rape culture society that is dominated by the white cis male whom needs to be irradiated. We are feminists: women that are not willing to take the abuse of a man and bring equality to everyone in need. We fight the wadge gape; the xenophobic, Islamophobic, racist, sexist, classist, Marxist, ablest, trans-phobic, patriarchal, cis-gendered, privileged, and white males that constantly oppress others; and all who stand in the way of equality.

My experiences
Have worked with Anita Sarkeesian for the Youtube film series "Feminist Frequency"
Run an active Feminism Tumblr blog with 23,000 followers
Have participated in over 13 Black Lives Matter protests
Am currently involved in anti-Trump protests #NotMyPresident
Have a master's degree in Gender Studies
Created multiple safe environments for those who are triggered on a daily basis 
Had many open discussions with anti-feminists (And won the arguments because they just talk about black-on-black crime when I had facts)
Have done multiple reports on Feminist Glaciology
Am an activist for autism awareness, as autism is a Feminist issue

What I hope to bring

I have a vast knowledge from my master's degree in Sender Guties and have the full determination to bring equality to all marganalized, objectified, and oppressed minority groups such as: Women, Hispanics, Asians, African-Americans, Native Americans, Muslims, Somalians, and disabled people.

Thank you for your consideration,
Ph.D Feminist Francine Jones

The following 4 users Like Theomenz's post:
  • MasterNoda, edgie, Agorith, Alec
(11-25-2016, 06:10 AM)Theomenz Wrote: snip

Although your application is of relatively poor quality (UCLA rather than Smith College) we are accepting you due to our war with Illuzion Corp against Camorro. Congratulations.
need some more homos/feminists up in this bitch
User permed.

Clan closed.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]