My new clan.
Clan name: Fearless to fight

What we do: Crime is our main goal but never disrespect a member or anybody in OOC  or will result in me or a staff member of the clan asking you why you have done it. If no valid reason may result in a rank demote or ban and always  respect my and other staff members of the clan or will result in a perm ban.

Ranks: Owner,King,Elite,V.I.P,Trainer,Member and Trainee.

Rank abilities: Owner: Can ban people from the clan in charge of all ranks can upgrade and demote people ETC.
King: Ban people (max of 6months) Can tell ranks below them what to do and can demote but not upgrade members.
Elite: Ban people (max of 1month) can tell ranks below them what to do and can upgrade but not demote.
V.I.P: Ban people (max of  1week) can tell ranks below them what to do.
Trainer/Teacher: Can not ban but can request and the culprit will be questioned about there actions ASPAP and can warn members.
Member: Has freedom to a high amount as long as it isn't against the clan or server rules.
Trainee: Has freedom to a moderate amount as long as it isn't against the clan or server 

General info:  The expectations are NEVER!!!! Break the server rules or clan rules. Never argue with a server staff member or clan staff members decision. Trainers Members and Trainees can't ban people from the clan or they will become banned if you are banned by one off those 3 jobs pm immediately and we will take action ASAP. We will test your capability to decide where you start on the ranks.

How to get upgraded: Prove yourself good never break clan rules (listed below) Always respect members.

Rules:
1. Never disrespect a Staff member or Anybody in the clan.
2. Never break the server rules.
3. Never tell government officials our plans
4. Don't take on our clan radio whilst working for the government.
5.Always respect decisions of staff members and anybody else in the clan.
6. Never complain about  a demote if you are unhappy /pm me about it.

Owner: {FL:RP}the best gamer ever.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Vimpto's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, mintblackbeard, Gog
Pretty weak but good luck.
Regards, Midget

Good Luck!
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
This seems a lot more like a sub-community than a clan, and references the staff team a lot which is strange.

I would advise putting in some graphics, sprucing the page up, putting some more clan info (i.e. background information, history, morals etc.), and making it look official.

But good luck anyway.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Good luck.. I guess.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Well..
This is unique...
So you have 2 clans right now? Seems like alot of work..
The following 1 user Likes TheCasanova's post:
  • Random
He's being original!

Good luck with the clan, bud Smile.
In my opinion this could do with a bit more work like pictures or a clan trailer.
(03-22-2016, 05:59 PM)SirMinus Wrote: In my opinion this could do with a bit more work like pictures or a clan trailer.

Thanks for the support!
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]