The red family.
Name of clan: The red family (trainee,expert or owner.)

What we do: Lots of crime latest we did a jail break (which for once i succeeded at Cheese.) But its not always crime sometimes our members work for the government which to me is rubbish cause i rarely work for the government. Anyway one of my friends recently joined he server (he has played 2hrs 15mins) and wants to be apart on the red family so I'm wondering if Cho Cho our leader would let him.

Leader: Cho Cho.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
This clan looks very promising. Good luck! (lmao)
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Agorith, Random
Thank you its going really well!  Cheese
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
Hello Cool12983,

I wish you good luck with your clan, I'll list a few tips to improve the clan page below.

When creating a clan it's a good idea to make it look appealing for the reader, if you manage to make a nice looking clan page you'll probably have more people joining/applying for your clan. If you're not sure how your clan page should be set up there's multiple ways you could learn it; you could go look at other clans and see how they've set their clan page up, or your could look at the "Create and run a clan" page.

This is a pretty common clanpage set-up.
Clan Logo: A nice looking logo people can remember your clan for.
About us: Write a short and descriptive text about your clan.
History: Write a short text about the history of your clan.
Clan Ranks: Here you can list all the ranks, and write what the different ranks will do within the clan.
Portfolio: You can have a portfolio with your previous work as a clan.
General Information: Standards for the clan, Budget, Headquarters etc.
Clan members: It's a good idea to have an area to show the members of your clan, this will give a good overview of how many members you have in the clan.
Applications: In this section you can give all information people need in order for people to apply for your clan. Requirements & Template is a pretty common combination here.

Again, good luck with your clan!  Smile
The following 3 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Awestruck, DreeBott, Random
Dear Mr Cool12983,

I see there is a new family in the neighbourhood, another family in the block. Well, I am going to give you information about this block. Do not, under any circumstances interfere with The Vendetta Family. They have contacts that will make you want to hide. Stay away from them and you will be fine.

Regards,

Frederick Vendetta
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Random
Clan has been officially closed until further notice

This is due to the following reason(s) listed here: User created a new clan.
Please PM an Administrator if you'd like to have this clan re-opened.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Fearless Administrator