Jail release: walk/run bug
Description:
When you're let out of prison with an ecm jammer (don't know about police unarrest batton), you're not able to run slowly (holding alt key) until you respawn.
I think this Isn't a bug at all and this is done on purpose as It would give Police a fair shot to get you re-arrested.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(03-20-2016, 07:57 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I think this Isn't a bug at all and this is done on purpose as It would give Police a fair shot to get you re-arrested.

It's a pretty annoying feature to have till you die. Even when you get away, it'll stay.
(03-20-2016, 08:17 PM)Joulle Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 07:57 PM)Brikaas Wrote: -poof-

It's a pretty annoying feature to have till you die. Even when you get away, it'll stay.

I'd understand that you find it annoying and I also find It annoying but I like it cause of that fact that It still gives the Goverment a shot of getting you back In your cell. And It shouldn't be easy escaping a jail.

See It like this old time jails were you get this big metal ball around your legs so you wont just run away..
(03-20-2016, 10:02 PM)Brikaas Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 08:17 PM)Joulle Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 07:57 PM)Brikaas Wrote: -poof-

I'd understand that you find it annoying and I also find It annoying but I like it cause of that fact that It still gives the Goverment a shot of getting you back In your cell. And It shouldn't be easy escaping a jail.

See It like this old time jails were you get this big metal ball around your legs so you wont just run away..

A bad example. This is not the old days and being able to only sprint and walk for the rest of your life isn't worth the escape part's difficultness. Breaking out just annoys me so much that I'd rather wait the whole jail time or just suicide/respawn to get rid of the glitch in the end.

It's like being crippled.
The following 1 user Likes Joulle's post:
  • goigle!
This is certainly a bug and I'll note it down to get it fixed.
I don't have this problem. Mostly because no-one breaks me out of jail.

* Awestruck cries in the corner of his cell
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Avgar, Baskingner, Adamantite, Brikaas
*Virtual hug*

Dont you worry, you can still use that bucket as you best prison buddy. Mabye that the bucket got an EMC Jammer to break you out. :3
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Awestruck
Very sure this isn't an issue anymore.

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork