[Event] Scrap Heap Challenge
Team 1 has decided on its name: 66.6% of Danish Devils
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
(03-21-2016, 04:29 PM)summotion Wrote: Team 1 has decided on its name: 66.6% of Danish Devils

Your team name has been added to the OT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We require only one more individual to have the minimum 2 teams. Once we have one more applicant, the date and time will be confirmed.
Individual
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Balls
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46942102
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Loved watching this show when I was younger. Have high hopes for this event, will there be spectators?
(03-21-2016, 06:37 PM)Balls Wrote: Individual
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Balls
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46942102

ACCEPTED!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been added to the OT and have joined team 2. Please talk with the other members of your team (Gogson and Dan Dan) and come up with a team name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(03-21-2016, 07:04 PM)Demoman Wrote: Loved watching this show when I was younger. Have high hopes for this event, will there be spectators?

I would love to however there isn't much room at the moment for something like that and the dupe had over 100 props.
Quote:
(03-21-2016, 07:04 PM)Demoman Wrote: Loved watching this show when I was younger. Have high hopes for this event, will there be spectators?

I would love to however there isn't much room at the moment for something like that and the dupe had over 100 props.

If thats the case, could we get a camera man or two and record the event so we could watch it after?
(03-21-2016, 10:10 PM)Demoman Wrote:
Quote:

If thats the case, could we get a camera man or two and record the event so we could watch it after?

I'm sure I could record the event Smile
The event will be hosted on the V2d server at MTL on the 2nd of April at 6pm GMT.
Due to me going on a trip to London and not being 100% sure when it is, the event is being postponed.
What? Nooo!