[Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises
(03-16-2016, 09:06 PM)Dan Dan Wrote:
Application -snip-

Application reviewed, we'd like to welcome you to the company.

ACCEPTED
Looks interesting, best of luck!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Ghost
In character information.
Full name: Phil O'Neill
Phone number:070985325
Information about yourself:I am a white man in my best years. I have worked my whole life with Security
Role you are applying for: Security Team Supervisor (I know that this is not a Role you can really apply for but since i have such knollage of this area , and my dear friend James Ashford is a Senior member , I thought that i would fit for thiis job really well!
Why should we accept you:Becuse is have much experience with security and becuse i have previusly worked with for examples: Las Vegas Private Security , G4S Securty , Securitas AB , AlliedBarton Security , Dyn Corp , ICTS Europe , Corps Security

Out of Character information:
Steam name:Sinclare
Steam 
Hours:320+
Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing):14 (Two weeks 15)
Bans:1
Blacklists:4
Time zone:GMT+1 (Stockhom, Sweden)
How active are you on the server? [1-10]:6
How active are you on the forums?[1-10]:9
ANNOUNCEMENT :

The application system was updated and we have a new application. NOTE: If you've already applied, you DO NOT have to reapply with new application.

Welcome James Ashford to the company! James will be working in the Human Resources Department. We wish him great luck in his new position!

Waite Enterprises,
CEO William Waite
The following 1 user Likes Zambie's post:
  • Ghost
-Posting on behalf of '[OUCHPacman(Nosherlock9745)'

Full name:Adam Olsen
Phone number:9-832-449-1125 
Information about yourself:I joined the Navy Seals at 18 graduating at the highest of my class and was forced out of active duty at 23 due to taking a bullet to save a hostage,I returned home to evo city and was pissed off about about all the crime at home so I joined the police force at 24 and quickly moved up through the ranks and became Chief of Police at 28 and was given the opportunity to join the Evocity SRU team at 30 and accepted the position and that's where I am today.
Role you are applying for:Security Team Recruit
Why should we accept you:I believe my past in law enforcement is enough to get me this position and I am a very reliable man and accurate marksman.

Steam name:[OUCHPacman(Nosherlock9745)
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:34526102
Hours:766
Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing):16
Bans:3
Blacklists:In all my 766 hours I have 11 blacklists
Time zone:Central Standard
How active are you on the server? [1-10]:7-8
How active are you on the forums?[1-10]:2-3
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(03-17-2016, 08:47 PM)Sinclare Wrote: Application -snip-

Application under review, expect a response within 24 hours. You may be requested for an interview, so be ready at any time for one.
(03-17-2016, 10:07 PM)[OUCHPacman(Nosherlock9745) Wrote: Application -snip-

Application under review, expect a response within 24 hours.
(03-18-2016, 03:28 AM)Zambie Wrote:
(03-17-2016, 08:47 PM)Sinclare Wrote: Application -snip-

Application Accepted. Please tell us via forum PM or steam PM when you'd like to have your interview.
Full name: Ashley Flash
Nickname(s): Ash
Full Address: 287 Evocity Drive
Background Story: I'm a hard working, unemployed criminal. I'm willing to get my hands dirty for any job at any place or any time. I follow sets of instructions and im from the Navy. I currently have 3 kids and a wife called Kira. She is lovely. The kids, they are young and growing up to be like there daddy, i young solider.
Role you are applying for:Chief Administration Officer
Do you have any previous experience in this role: I dont, im always willing to try different things.
Why should we accept you: I think i can be the best people have seen, im always town and working. Im a true hero of the city, is supply everyone with love and care!
What can you provide to Waite Enterprises: I can provide the best serivce that is possible at any possible points. I can ensure that the organisation is running smoothly.
Anything other information: Im a very talkative person.

Steam name: [FL:RP] Ashley
Steam Community Page:http://steamcommunity.com/id/11898
Hours:1041
Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 15
Bans:0
Blacklists:0
Time zone: GMT+0
How active are you on the server? [1-10]:10
How active are you on the forums?[1-10]:9
Any other information:
(03-19-2016, 02:38 AM)Aston Wrote: Application -snip-
Application under review, expect a response from us within 24 hours.