Ivan has Resigned
(03-18-2016, 12:58 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 10:11 AM)Midget Wrote: It would be an insult to ever other veteran on that list if people who turned their back on FL got the rank, being an admin for such a short time does not warrant a veteran rank.

The veterans list isn't a cenotaph or war memorial, they're not dead - and I'm sure basically every single one of them couldn't give a shit anymore.

Give the guy his tags, so what he joined LL? He's not bound by contract to remain on 1 Gmod server after he resigns; he already left, he can do whatever he wants to do.
I am talking about FL, I would never compare anyone who dedicated their lives to their country or other people.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Although I find it quite disrespectful to, after months of evaluating and giving extra chances, being promoted to admin and then blatantly resigning to move to something else, a harsh move. It's his own decision though and he's not been part of a strike, so in my personal opinion I would say give him a veteran rank.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, TravisMiles, mgdwszx, Ivan Tempski, Edned
(03-18-2016, 02:25 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Although I find it quite disrespectful to, after months of evaluating and giving extra chances, being promoted to admin and then blatantly resigning to move to something else, a harsh move. It's his own decision though and he's not been part of a strike, so in my personal opinion I would say give him a veteran rank.

I could not agree more here. Ivan should have his Veteran rank because of the great number of hours he dedicated to FL and its player base. So what he moved to another community? It shouldn't matter.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
(03-18-2016, 02:25 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Although I find it quite disrespectful to, after months of evaluating and giving extra chances, being promoted to admin and then blatantly resigning to move to something else, a harsh move. It's his own decision though and he's not been part of a strike, so in my personal opinion I would say give him a veteran rank.

I agree - at no point did he attack the community, insult the player base, insult the community, or even leave on a bad note - he simply resigned as an administrator and moved on; so I agree with you here, he of course should have his tags back.

Ivan dedicated a lot of time and effort into FL.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Edned
I disagree with you Soul, for the points I said earlier today.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
If that's the case then all ex-admins should have vet. I mean, they only switched community? : -)

Spoiler :
[Image: 60969da669e8c5271a26b503fedf090d.png]

Even if they moved, they kept FL up and running, putting countless of effort and hours into the community.
Do they not also deserve their tags and rights to post in the forums again? Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Robbtja, Awestruck, Ivan Tempski
But then why does Temar have it?
(03-18-2016, 05:59 PM)Gogson Wrote: But then why does Temar have it?

Huh? He was here a really long time.
(03-18-2016, 05:54 PM)Infernaw Wrote: If that's the case then all ex-admins should have vet. I mean, they only switched community? : -)

Spoiler :
[Image: 60969da669e8c5271a26b503fedf090d.png]

Even if they moved, they kept FL up and running, putting countless of effort and hours into the community.
Do they not also deserve their tags and rights to post in the forums again? Smile

How can that situation be allowed to be a precedent? A huge part of the community didnt agree with that vet tag removal of that team, and neither do they agree now. When the entire team left to LL there was a huge shitfest for over a month on this forum. That shitfest was partly created because of actions like these. Lets not start it again and just give Ivan that veteran tag. He was an administrator here and put time in FL, no matter for how long, that has always warranted a veteran tag here on FL, and rightfully so.
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Awestruck, aDisabledDeer, Ivan Tempski
(03-18-2016, 05:59 PM)Gogson Wrote: But then why does Temar have it?

Do you even know who that is and what he did for FL?