Admin AFK Timer
This seem ridiculous of a suggestion. The community has had that since the start, why are people trying to change the community this late?

Huge - Support.
The admins have lives too.
(03-12-2016, 03:21 PM)Aston Wrote: The admins have lives too.

Lol what's that actually got to do with this suggestion?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 6 users Like Marty's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Gog, Chumps, sebasti161, Greed^, MacTavish
If somebody is going afk for over 30 minutes, why would they even need to be in the server?

If admins 'have lives' and have gone out or something, why do they need to be on the server?

The following 2 users Like Danny Boy's post:
  • Gog, Chumps
(03-12-2016, 01:31 PM)Falcao Wrote: -Support

It's a perk of being admin, you guys are making it sound like all we do is sit afk for hours.

Thing is, administrators already have reserved slots so they dont have to worry about full servers. This way they can always join the server, so why not add an AFK timer for staffmembers? IF a staffmember is afk for over 30 minutes then he/she should make room for someone who is going to play on the servers.

+Support
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Chumps
(03-12-2016, 03:34 PM)Dan Dan Wrote: If somebody is going afk for over 30 minutes, why would they even need to be in the server?

If admins 'have lives' and have gone out or something, why do they need to be on the server?

Thats good question

Anyways +Support

The following 1 user Likes Yellow's post:
  • Gog
-Support being admin has perks, and this is one of them.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I am honestly leaning towards +Support with this one.

I know that this should be a perk of being an admin, however regular situations occur in which admins are AFK on the server for hours, and are sometimes the only member of staff on the server. This makes people think that help is at hand, however no help can be given as there are no available administrators/moderators to assist.
As said in the description of the suggestion, this causes OOC to be flooded with messages such as "admin to me" or "why the fuck are no admins responding to me???". However this suggestion would not be required, if admins only disconnected if they knew they were going AFK for longer than 10 minutes.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
+Support, certain staff members abuses this to farm hours which gives an unfair advantage for the regular members
-support
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(03-12-2016, 10:13 PM)Greed^ Wrote: +Support, certain staff members abuses this to farm hours which gives an unfair advantage for the regular members

To Greed: How precisely is it an "advantage"?
                Me personally, I don't even want to have as many hours as I have.

To all players: I don't get what it is with the whole movement going on trying to underpower staff members nowadays.
                      We get perks, deal with it basically.
                      We don't get paid, least we can have for all the shit we deal with on a daily basis is small 'perks' like this.

-Support

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Falc