Lets talk about these Suggestions
Currently we have right now 89 pages of suggestions some of them are new or old.
But i have a big question why arent you guys.. i mean [Staff Members - Developers ] why arent you guys not accepting them or declining? like comen! These have 3 year old suggestions and you guys arent do noting about that? You guys are just accepting only *New ones* not *Old ones*.. stop this rubbish thing.. Because people will make same suggestions ever months or days or weeks lol
Just make already Decision.. with these olds suggestions dont you guys make suggestion thread like garbage place. People are waitting answers about suggestions 

Your friend Yellow

[ I am not here to insult or be rude to others staff members or others members feelings.. ] 
[ I am here to get answer about this situation]
[ I Have little English skills problems but i hope you understand the point i am saying] 
[ Maybe i will fix some texts or add more info]
By the way, even if they were to accept the suggestions, it takes a super long time for them to get implemented. Therefore, i dont see the problem? Yes i would prefer them to be accepted or declined but either way it doesn't matter because they wont be implemented for a while.

If you want to make threads about stuff, try get the props off the spawn list implemented into v2d, that is more worth you're time Cheese

There's only about 2 - 3 people who makes a decision on these suggestions. Maybe this is not a pristine time to make a suggestion seeing as there is low capacity and I am sure there is also other things they might be working on.

I suggest re-posting your suggestion or bumping it some time in the future when there is more capacity.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
A lot of suggestions are accepted, but a lot of them are also very old which other devs didn't get round to doing which means we cannot blame our current devs for that.

As for the suggestions out current devs accepted, I'm sure they're not just being ignored, but Avgar and Soul both have administrative duties to fulfill as well as develop and fix bugs for the server and Darkn00b is a modeller not a coder.l so he is also limited to what he can do as far as suggestions go.

I'm sure we will see updates soon, hang in there and something will pop out I'm sure!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • JackZ
(03-05-2016, 02:08 PM)Falcao Wrote: A lot of suggestions are accepted, but a lot of them are also very old which other devs didn't get round to doing which means we cannot blame our current devs for that.

As for the suggestions out current devs accepted, I'm sure they're not just being ignored, but Avgar and Soul both have administrative duties to fulfill as well as develop and fix bugs for the server and Darkn00b is a modeller not a coder.l so he is also limited to what he can do as far as suggestions go.

I'm sure we will see updates soon, hang in there and something will pop out I'm sure!
I Hope you right!

I would rather delete all suggestions more than 1-2 years old so we can sort them easily. But sorting them all up will take a lot of time now ...
(03-06-2016, 12:36 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: I would rather delete all suggestions more than 1-2 years old so we can sort them easily. But sorting them all up will take a lot of time now ...

But there are some really good suggestion from back then.

Sadly this is the neglect of many years building up. Even going back to before 2012, the Suggestions section seldom worked.
Regards,
aviator
I started cleaning only duplicates,nonsence or already implemented stuff. Gonna take time though.
The following 2 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • JackZ, horror
Personally, I would like to see a verdict on one of the many Photon threads. Photon is much better than VCMod ELS, IMO.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(03-06-2016, 04:43 PM)Reebs Wrote: Personally, I would like to see a verdict on one of the many Photon threads. Photon is much better than VCMod ELS, IMO.

True