Download error
It's been happening since new rules update; every time I try connecting to server, it will be downloading a file, models/fearless/player/portal/hat.dx80.vtx.bz2 But it won't be downloading, it will just say it is downloading, but it is not. Process bar is empty all the time, I've been waiting straight 15 minutes, but nothing. If I connect to server ticking download map files only, I see errors everywhere. I have Half-Life 2 Episode 1 & 2 INSTALLED, Counter-Strike: Source INSTALLED and all files loaded. I have Portal and Portal 2 bought, but not installed. It does not effect it, but there's "portal" in model path name. I tried reinstalling the files from download thread, but it does not work.
I'd be glad if you could give me some tips or help me.
~ Equinox ~
Strange, have you tried to verify integrity of game cache? May be worth to try. Tho never heard anything like it before
I get the Portal Tank model often but there's nothing you can really do about it

Try subscribing to the workshop files for FL, as well as downloading all necessary content from here.

Hopefully that helps.
[Image: giphy.gif]
This is happening because of fastDL. Will be solved soon. Closing and moving for now.