AerithuL PR
I am posting this on behalf of Moon

Name of player: AerithuL

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78797610

Time in GMT: About 18:30

Server: v2d

Summary: He was constantly, Drifting..... around for his fun thinking this is an racin game and admit to do that CDM me and not calling a paramedic then instead of that trying to piss me off in IC which didn't help to him and reverse to kill me or so of the start of video you can see him almost hitting 2people driving on the wrong lane
And took my AK and lost one more kevlar to the list used to it already

Evidence:: https://youtu.be/do6SK3Xrv8A

[FL:RP] Moon
Why on earth would you jump in front of a car that was speeding right towards you?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I didn't expect him to speed and ram me i wouldn't do it on purpose either you could see him minge driving in purpose thinking its a race game,also he drove on wrong lane i tried to espace jumping,why would i risk my kevlar and ak for nothing?

My issue is you don't even start to enter the road until he starts moving.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

You could see he did attempt on doing that after he even rammed me reverse back and not calling a paramedic,also you could see him moving at 0:00 drifting and almost ramming 2people and keep on going

NOTE: I'm not trying to get anyone banned or anyone in trouble just fair so please don't be negative on every post i do thanks again!.
Still dont understand lol, you jumped on a car
No matter his previous actions, it was still fairly clear you ran infront of his car right about when he started speeding up.
Denied.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Moved