Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:434:36378

Your ban ID: 70188

Banned by: [FL] Hitman

Reason: BRA (69053) - FearRP

Involved:

Why we should unban you:

Quote: [FL] Hitman Player Report: Approved
"Tazing is not assaulting."

Let me assist you [FL] Hitman. Taser is assaulting,that's the same as an handgun/tranqualizer,sniper.

I'm not gonna quote anymore since this seem to piss off some of the staff but take that as an assistance

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68143 maybe this is in a different scenario... but simillar to my case this shows Tasing is ASSAULTING.

NOTE: i've been assaulted even before i were jailed, by a Citizen/Or what ever were his JOB near the BP and GHOSTK1ller came accross, and arrested me for self defending...

Then when i were in jail the cells were open as i remember a cop was searching for me cause he knew why i was arrested and who attacked me in first place,he saw the situation then i went out of jail cell and been tazed by the SRU sergeant and he also hit me,afterwards the cop found me and unarrested on last 30seconds of my jail time

The PR i've been accused for : http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69053

Pictures that made by the owner http://imgur.com/a/x6rNs

[/quote] Cats_Is_Sof: Moon broke fearrp, and attempted to make up rules to justify himself. He even asks in OOC if it's a rule and after a guy replies with "Yes." Ironicly enough that guy is a police officer and his friend, who later unarrests him and states that it was random.

You can see i had full reasons to do what i've done also "Make up rules" FACT the rule exists. also i would like to add once again I didn't know the guy "The police officer" He knew about what happened and came to fix the situation,Regardless this can be proven by logs

NOTE:After the sergeant tased me the 2nd time i was stuck on the wall and said "It's possible to follow atm right" can be shown on the screenshots afterwards i complyed and followed him then the
police came and unarrested. as far i remember from the situationn...
all my point is valid with full reasons thanks for reading

[FL:RP] Moon
Thanks
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Sorry, but why was I referenced in this unban request? I'd be more than happy to state my opinion if you tell me situation this is about I am not to sure whats happened.

- Ghost
(03-02-2016, 11:10 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Sorry, but why was I referenced in this unban request? I'd be more than happy to state my opinion if you tell me situation this is about I am not to sure whats happened.

- Ghost

Posting on behalf [FL:RP] Moon

This case is about that one you RPed as a goverment and i were a criminal,a guy was assaulting me i self defended and you came and arrested me told you in OOC "Oh now i can't self defend"... or something simillar and you arrested me that was several days ago so i don't expect you to remember that situation as i barely remember it either wayy.

Thanks for your input m8
Regards,

Tazing is not being assaulted.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(03-02-2016, 08:44 PM)Hitman Wrote: Tazing is not being assaulted.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Posting on behalf of Moon

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68143 link

Well, if you did (TAZE HIM) and he (RAN OFF )and came back, it wasn't really RDM or breaking (FearRP).
I doubt a criminal would be happy about being tazed by an officer, and not do anything about it.

Wrote by Infernaw on the other topic link below

Note: this is on a different topic similar Roleplay case...

(03-02-2016, 09:38 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(03-02-2016, 08:44 PM)Hitman Wrote: Tazing is not being assaulted.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Posting on behalf of Moon

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68143           link

Well, if you did (TAZE HIM) and he (RAN OFF )and came back, it wasn't really RDM or breaking (FearRP).
I doubt a criminal would be happy about being tazed by an officer, and not do anything about it.  

Wrote by Infernaw on the other topic   link below

Note: this is on a different topic similar Roleplay case...

In that scenario, the officer turned around and let the person run off.
Here it seems like you were under "tazerpoint" the entire time, which means you should still fear getting tazed.
It's not blatant assaulting. Many people get banned for FearRP when they try to escape a cop who has/is going to taze them.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Posting this on behalf of Moon

Infernaw you said "idoubt a criminal would be happy about being tazed by an officer, and not do anything about it."

Right so i were a criminal either that time and i've been assaulted even before i were jailed back in BP, logs can confirm my story either if possible also back ,on TOPIC

the PR been posted on me

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69053

"Moon broke fearrp, and attempted to make up rules to justify himself. He even asks in OOC if it's a rule and after a guy replies with "Yes." Ironicly enough that guy is a police officer and his friend, who later unarrests him and states that it was random."

1. i've been assaulted back before in the BP can be shown in logs

2.Fact he said the rule dosen't EXISTS and i'm "making it up" and it's exists

3.Saying the COP were my "Friend" i don't even know him and you can check it yourself we might of had 3min talk he also stated that my jail WAS RANDOM Because it was i've been assaulted before i were jailed cause self defending and got arrested.

[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Lmfao, are you really making a unban request. The ban was more than valid, nor can you use the reason of BEING A BIG CRIMINAL THAT HATES TO BE TAZED AXAXAXAXXASXAXAXAXAXAAX. You got arrested, you attempted to escape, I caught you sitting on top of the elevator. Therefore I tazed you, you instantly started crying in OOC and LOOC. When I gave you space to move out of the roof on the elevator, you instantly ran for it. Then I tazed you again, however you still ignored fearRP like you felt no pain at all.

(03-03-2016, 03:06 PM)Jonas Wrote: Posting this on behalf of Moon

Infernaw you said "idoubt a criminal would be happy about being tazed by an officer, and not do anything about it."

Right so i were a criminal either that time and i've been assaulted even before i were jailed back in BP, logs can confirm my story either if possible also back ,on TOPIC

the PR been posted on me

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69053

"Moon broke fearrp, and attempted to make up rules to justify himself. He even asks in OOC if it's a rule and after a guy replies with "Yes." Ironicly enough that guy is a police officer and his friend, who later unarrests him and states that it was random."

2.Fact he said the rule dosen't EXISTS and i'm "making it up" and it's exists
3.Saying the COP were my "Friend" i don't even know him and you can check it yourself we might of had 3min talk he also stated that my jail WAS RANDOM Because it was i've been assaulted before i were jailed cause self defending and got arrested.

Because you got assaulted and the arrest isn't valid doesn't mean you can break fearRP lol.

I only suspected the police officer was your friend, that has nothing to do with why you got banned. So why are you even bringing it up, you broke fearRP which is a valid reason for you to get banned.
Posting this on behalf of Moon

Once again you say i "make up" that rule

""because you got assaulted and the arrest isn't valid doesn't mean you can break fearRP lol. Quote""

Let's go then.

If i've been assaulted before means FearRP is off

Also can we have a serious converastion instead of spamming "AXAXAXAXA"?

""Lmfao, are you really making a unban request. The ban was more than valid, nor can you use the reason of BEING A BIG CRIMINAL THAT HATES TO BE TAZED AXAXAXAXXASXAXAXAXAXAAX. You got arrested, you attempted to escape, I caught you sitting on top of the elevator. Therefore I tazed you, you instantly started crying in OOC and LOOC. When I gave you space to move out of the roof on the elevator, you instantly ran for it. Then I tazed you again, however you still ignored fearRP like you felt no pain at all."" Quote

Alright.

1.Did i say a criminal hates to be tazed? i never did i said i was tazed which counts as assaulting same as an hand gun and some staff agree with me

2.Right i got arrested but before that i've been assaulted and then jailed

3.I don't really see how did i cry in OOC/LOOC and i also complyed when you did start CRYING.

Thanks for your input took you abit but Thanks!!
Tazing is not assaulting. When you were put in jail, that was a different situation to when you were at BP or wherever you said you were. If you were not actively shot or something along those lines in jail, you must abide FearRP.

Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator