Teacher Physgun
Title of Bug: Teacher physgun in first person

Description: This isn't the most important bug whatsoever however the teacher physgun which is usually orange in both first person and first person is now blue in first person with an orange glow and orange in third person. Like I said, this isn't very important as it's just in first person. This may just be me but I'm not sure.
This is to do with the recent gmod update I think. It's the same for everyone who doesn't have a standard blue physgun. The 1st person view shows it constantly as blue but the world view (3rd person) shows it in the colour it should be (red for me, orange for you). Idk how to fix it or why it is like that, but I only noticed it since the Gmod update.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(02-29-2016, 04:52 PM)Tomo Wrote: This is to do with the recent gmod update I think. It's the same for everyone who doesn't have a standard blue physgun. The 1st person view shows it constantly as blue but the world view (3rd person) shows it in the colour it should be (red for me, orange for you). Idk how to fix it or why it is like that, but I only noticed it since the Gmod update.

Yeah. For some reason I used to have my physgun in the wrong place (not under spot 1) in the scrolly weapon list thing (IDK the name) for ages and it suddenly changed back to one. When that happened it changed to blue.
Should be fixed.