[FL] Hitman
Moved thread.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I took a screenshot in the video and it shows that he was at gun point before it was pulled out but its like 1 mil second so it wasn't really hitmans fault.

Its pretty much the same time tho. 

I don't know if I am allowed to reply here or not but this was just to help.

[Image: evidence.png]
If a person has their weapon lowered, Fear RP cannot be triggered, for the weapon is ready to be used, and the time that it takes to aim and shoot, is less than a second; much faster than if you were to take it out from your holster, meaning that you could outshoot your oponent, therefore Hitman hasn't broken any rules, having provided evidence that supports his story of not metagaming.

However, funnily enough, I'd like to ask a question. 

In the beggining of the video, you see on the top right a message appear from a friend, "Mr. Sir". The message is "Go". This message really wouldn't have any significance if it weren't because "Mr. Sir" is the one driving the black mustang which was, I assume, "The gettaway vehicle".

The question is, why are you using steam messages to communicate for in character decisions? That is considered "Metagaming".

I'm sure you already know what it is since you acused Hitman of it, but just in case:

Metagaming is when you use Out-Of-Character (OOC) information In-Character (IC). What happens IC should stay IC, and anything OOC is not relevant to IC roleplay. 

What seems to have happened here is that you two used Steam to communicate so that Hitman wouldn't "Hear" you give a command, or anyone else that could have been around. If anything, it seems that you have posted evidence of yourself and Mr. Sir metagaming.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
After reviewing your past bans on FL, their motives and taking into consideration that you have been in the community for over 4 years, fully aware of the rules, I have decided to ban you for 1 week. Please, consider this your final warning.

Mr. Sir is already permanently banned, therefore no further action can be taken against him.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Moved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]