Metagamer
Thread Title: Report: <Metagaming>

Name of player: (yumyums)

SteamID: (
STEAM_0:1:148931789)

Time in GMT: (21:32)

Server: (v2d)

Summary: (
I was a criminal and I was walking into nexus (nexus is a public place) and I got told to leave, and i did. So yumyums made a new law saying "Finn McGurk is banned from the city for constantly walking into nexus" (When i only entered once). Number one, it is Metagaming because he doesn't know my name and number two, you can't ban certain people from the city you can only ban Rebels and Corleone's, and also when i was in nexus (still a criminal) I got cuffed and searched and I said "why are you searching me?" the SRU said "because you are a criminal", metagaming.

Evidence:: (Try to get as much evidence as you can get)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=632488388
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+support the guy also broke nlr, because finn died BEFORE and so his criminal records are gone, so how did the president know his name? So he obviously just looked and said Hes Finn McGurk.
In fairness to yumyums, he was unaware of the invalidity of the law banning a sole person from the whole city because of his constant Nexus tresspassing. I had informed yumyum that he should only be banned from entering the Nexus, not the whole city. 

I informed yumyum of the mistake and he fixed it immediately.

Thanks,

AwestruckBullet
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
He metagamed he obviously did, he went up to finn and said "That's finn mcgurk" He didn't even ask him for his name, he died so he had a new life, removed from the criminal records. So the president didn't know his name. Then the president banned him from the city when he didn't even know finns name he just banned him. He didn't ask I know I keep saying this but he didn't. You can even ask finn and he will say exactly what I said.
(02-26-2016, 01:21 PM)ArnyDaHamsta Wrote: He metagamed he obviously did, he went up to finn and said "That's finn mcgurk" He didn't even ask him for his name, he died so he had a new life, removed from the criminal records. So the president didn't know his name. Then the president banned him from the city when he didn't even know finns name he just banned him. He didn't ask I know I keep saying this but he didn't. You can even ask finn and he will say exactly what I said.

I wasn't involved in that part. I have no other comments to make.

Thank you,
AwestruckBullet
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Accused immediately changed the law, there's also not sufficient evidence of him metagaming.
Denied.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Moved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]