BR. Moon
Name of player: Moon

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:43436378
Time in GMT: 15:13
Server: V2D
Summary:
Moon broke fearrp, and attempted to make up rules to justify himself. He even asks in OOC if it's a rule and after a guy replies with "Yes." Ironicly enough that guy is a police officer and his friend, who later unarrests him and states that it was random.

Evidence
Only pictures ok!!!
http://imgur.com/a/x6rNs
You can see him crying about it, even though the only thing I did was tazing him when attempting to flee from the jail.
Posting on behalf of moon!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8KsWk98doQ

Posting on behalf [FL:RP] Moon

I've been assaulted. also, you tazed me for literally no reason if i were standing still no harm were made tazed and jump on me Which is against the rules,also almost died from that tazer and jump. i don't know the guy who unarrested me "I had 30seconds left as you can see on OOC no clue why he did unarrest me" and when he did unarrest probably knew about the situation about the guy punched me and assaulted me so i self defended my self with and he catched the guy possibly...

Look the video has been pasted 5hours ago.

Regards, [FL:RP] Moon
(02-27-2016, 07:12 PM)taXXeN22 Wrote: Posting on behalf [FL:RP] Moon

I've been assaulted. also, you tazed me for literally no reason if i were standing still no harm were made tazed and jump on me Which is against the rules,also almost died from that tazer and jump.  i don't know the guy who unarrested me "I had 30seconds left as you can see on OOC no clue why he did unarrest me" and when he did unarrest probably knew about the situation about the guy punched me and assaulted me so i self defended my self with and he catched the guy possibly...

Look the video has been pasted 5hours ago.

Regards,  [FL:RP] Moon
So you're implying that you didn't attempt to escape the jail, and you wasn't standing on the top of an elevator? I have all my rights to taze you, and tazing you or accidently stepping on your arm doesn't count as an assault on you. 
Also: The reason why I landed on you was because I had to catch you because you were hiding on top on the nexus elevator.
Player Report: Approved

Tazing is not assaulting. Also you were in jail therefore you should have abided FearRP. The video referenced was a completely different scenario.

You were in jail, and powerless you should have followed FearRP.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator