Pro Roleplaying in Evocity2
So I haven't been playing FearlessRP for a few months and I came back yesterday and I had some good fun.

But today I log on to Evocity2 and I see that EVERYBODY apart from me in the game is in the "Lombardi Family" so I think "Ahh sweet they might do some proper RP"

Then I setup a house as the Don Corleone and I want to setup a drug business. I walk outside and about a minute later three members of the Lombardi family turn up with guns and ask to come inside. I say no and that it is my house so they have me at gunpoint and force there way into my base to find that there is NOTHING there.

They then try to press me for $2000 and drive away saying there's no point posting a ban req because it won't work.

What the hell has happened to Fearless? Sure we used to have minging and shitty raiding clans but this?

It makes me wonder why there are clans on a roleplaying server because people can make groups of people / gangs without having to be a "clan".

I know this is a totally pointless thread and that's why I posted it in off-topic.

/rage

1. Ban requests does work.
2. We can't control every action by the players.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • NiT GriT, equal
HHAHAHA!
I know someone named Dave Lombardi.
I'm not saying they don't work, that's what the Lombardi said to me

And I know you can't control the actions of every player but there are nine of them in the evocity 2 server and they were all pretty much together
I cannot stand the Evo2 server.
It is literally a minge safe haven... there are countless reports of failing, yet the server is still up and unattented.
I think it should be closed.
(10-26-2011, 09:22 PM)Nubo Wrote: I cannot stand the Evo2 server.
It is literally a minge safe haven... there are countless reports of failing, yet the server is still up and unattented.
I think it should be closed.

I think it should be improved.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I should try it it's a good map
I would love to play Evo2 and when I came on I thought it was populated but it was just lombardi.

If we could get like 20-30 people on it then people might treat it like a rp server.
I played on it once, and I had a good time. I didn't see any minging while I was there, it should definitely have more people playing on it.
Problem is, everyone is too damn poor/lazy to buy Episode 2.

It's such a brilliant game. I don't see why anyone wouldn't want it.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Shadow