Lani lol
I know that i might desverd that ban last night, but 24 hours for picking up a auto shotgun you gave to a friend right before a drop event, why didnt you just go somewhere less crowded? I know that you said in OCC not to pick up your stuff, but why were you at the event if you didnt want us to take think that you where giving to your friend?? I wont exactly class this as admin abuse but still, why so long and why where you there at that time? you could be at KFC,inside BP at slums,apartments. wasnt that fair, saw a shotgun, picked it up, ban reason, I said stop
The auto-shotgun was stuck in Pech's machine, and therefore it fell down to the crowd.

I said to a guy, drop it and he dropped it. I tried to take it, but someone was there before me. I said that you should NOT take the auto shotgun in OOC or so, and even though, you ran and took it when the next guy dropped it.

Instead of trying to steal, stay away and let the admins handle the situation.

I know that I should have brought them up on the roof, but the roof was filled with weapons. Even though I made them drop the shotgun away from the crowd, you still managed to run in and steal it.

It's your own fault.

Also, I even kicked the first guy for doing it. Even though I punished the first guy who did it, you still went in and stole it.
dude, did dropped it right after
(10-27-2011, 02:07 PM)Knazzbollen Wrote: dude, did dropped it right after

It doesn't matter, you still managed to steal it after several warnings.

It's like of someone RDM, they can be sorry and such. But in the end they still broke a rule, and deserve to be punished.

It was your own fault, I didn't ask you to steal it.
several? you said one time, not more, and 24 hours just for picking up a shotgun....
if lani said dont pick up the weapons, ofc u dont take it from a guy that drops it? especially in a drop event u should know that..., because someone drops it whats the reason for taking it. Remember u also need a reason to steal.
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(10-27-2011, 02:16 PM)Knazzbollen Wrote: several? you said one time, not more, and 24 hours just for picking up a shotgun....

Let's say that I did say it only once. Why would you anyway run in and steal it, even though that I just warned + kicked one for doing it?

Closing thread.