Poll: does aliens exist?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
87.50%
21 87.50%
No
12.50%
3 12.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

does aliens exist? post your opinion : )
(10-28-2011, 04:18 AM)Vaqxination Wrote: I actually do believe, another form of life, exists 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000- miles, or less away.

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 miles is ~1.70107795e+45 light years... that means something seen from light traveled that distance would be ~1,701,077,950,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years old when it reaches our planet. The farthest seen object is only 16 billion light years away; it was formed only 600 million years after the big bang. So that distance you specified would be from something that was around 'before' the big bang.

I'm just playin' dawg. I kno u just b makin digits up. plus you did use <= X amount of distance.
I believe there is a higher force than humanity, and I do believe that in the trillion' planets out there they're has gotta be some other life form than a human with similar intellectuality.

Overall I think the majority of humanity is selfish to think that in this day and age that aliens do not exist.

Why haven't we returned to the moon? Why did NASA close down after visiting the moon?

If you have seen the film The Fourth Kind, its about an alaskan psychologist who's patient's start getting nightmares, abducted and all that. Each one gets put under hypnotism and see&do similar things. Each one sees an owl and is completely under shock all the time. That was actually based on a true story and it was all recorded but the recording tape got fryed and scrambled over the years americans have been trying to resurrect the tape.
[Image: source.gif]
The Fourth Kind is probably one of the worst movies I have ever seen. And I do not believe in anything that happens in those movies, nor do I believe those tapes are real.
(10-28-2011, 09:45 AM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Why haven't we returned to the moon?
How long does it take to reach the moon? Several weeks. Double that if we're talking about going back to Earth again.

Our technology may have come a long way, but it is still too dangerous to fly to the moon as if it was a trip to Waitrose and back.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-28-2011, 03:08 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(10-28-2011, 09:45 AM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Why haven't we returned to the moon?
How long does it take to reach the moon? Several weeks. Double that if we're talking about going back to Earth again.

Our technology may have come a long way, but it is still too dangerous to fly to the moon as if it was a trip to Waitrose and back.
well, just to clear it up it takes 27 days to get to the moon, i have actually been to NASA asking for that.

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(10-28-2011, 03:16 PM)sliwa Wrote: well, just to clear it up it takes 27 days to get to the moon, i have actually been to NASA asking for that.
27 days = 3 weeks, 6 days.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
warning long and boring answer

there are billions of planets in the universe and "life" probably exists on a fair bit of it but it may be as small as just simple plankton that are in pools and the life there would evolve to deal with any conditionf so it dose not matter the distance between it and its sun increesing the chanses on life but the chanses of a planet similar to ourvplanet are very slim so aliens are highly unlikely to have a hummanoid shape aliens would however come in unimaginable shapes and sizes that would alter with the conditions of their home planet and the chanses of us encountering one are extreamly slim as they would most likely breath different kinds of air and we could not speak with them face to face and languages would be a problem aswell. as for the UFO's they are highly unlikely the ships that "aliens" would be built according to their archtechture and the likely ness of a flying saucer are a million to 1

if you read all of that well done
(10-28-2011, 03:22 PM)cowiejr Wrote: warning long and boring answer

there are billions of planets in the universe and "life" probably exists on a fair bit of it but it may be as small as just simple plankton that are in pools and the life there would evolve to deal with any conditionf so it dose not matter the distance between it and its sun increesing the chanses on life but the chanses of a planet similar to ourvplanet are very slim so aliens are highly unlikely to have a hummanoid shape aliens would however come in unimaginable shapes and sizes that would alter with the conditions of their home planet and the chanses of us encountering one are extreamly slim as they would most likely breath different kinds of air and we could not speak with them face to face and languages would be a problem aswell. as for the UFO's they are highly unlikely the ships that "aliens" would be built according to their archtechture and the likely ness of a flying saucer are a million to 1

if you read all of that well done
i did read that, do i get a cookie?

i didnt understand a shit : /

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?