Report: Greed^
Name of player: Greed^

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Time in GMT: 19:45

Server: v2d

Summary: Personally insulted in OOC by Greed^. This is not the first time he has mentioned the glowstick reference in an attempt to insult myself, aDisabledDeer and Huskii after a picture in the You :) thread.

As you can see in the Screenshot below he personally insulted me telling me to "Fuck off grunt go finger yourself with a glowstick" in response to of me saying ":steamsalty:" which was also in response to his statement of "For fuck sake are you being fucking serious this is fucking bullshit".

This attitude and tone is simply disgusting and with over 2,000 hours and 40 RPP, this type of behaviour shouldn't be tolerated.

This is the second ban he has had for player disrespect in this format.

Evidence:

EDIT:

Just after posting the PR on Greed^, he proceeded to try and escalate the situation in OOC and he has been told to stop discussing the situation by Tomo but still proceeded to try and escalate.

And posted shortly after this incident.

Thank you for your time
You know FL is RIP when half the playerbase cant even handle a joke xD

- Would also like to use the time to say hello to Casanova
-Involved-

In the server at the time, the first message was him continually cursing in OOC which is also breaking the rules!

Edit: rule 5.6.
(02-23-2016, 09:05 PM)Gogson8 Wrote: -Involved-

In the server at the time, the first message was him continually cursing in OOC which is also breaking the rules!

-Involved- 

It is not, actually.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]

Neither of you two are involved... Just because you happened to be in the server at the time doesn't mean you are involved as you were both not part of the incident.

However... Random Gamer is correct, swearing in OOC is permitted, even if it is excessive.

But can we leave it as this please as it's not relevant.
(02-23-2016, 10:20 PM)Grunt Wrote:

Neither of you two are involved... Just because you happened to be in the server at the time doesn't mean you are involved as you were both not part of the incident.

However... Random Gamer is correct, swearing in OOC is permitted, even if it is excessive.

I am actually involved, as I spoke with GreeD at the moment of this happening.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(02-23-2016, 10:31 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 10:20 PM)Grunt Wrote:

I am actually involved, as I spoke with GreeD at the moment of this happening.

You may have been with GreeD^, but you were not in the conversation as it was only myself and GreeD^.

This is my last comment regarding this as it's still not relevant.